TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

No Limits Track : Rogue Wave

Rogue Wave

========================================

February ThrillNetwork Contest Entry

-DO NOT forget to unzip the enviro to the enviro folder and select it in the game. Just some tree adjustments and fog (light).

I started thie RIGHT at the time it was announced. I slacked, debated several weeks over the design. I even scrapped this one and started another one with days left, only to ditch that and come back to this.

Its fully tunnel tested, pulls G's up to the max (vertically) and stays under +-1 lateral, but only hits 1.0 once and 0.8 a couple of times.

Im MUCH more proud of this track than my January entry that I botched up the upload with. I did the supports in about a day but the track was deliberated over for a month. Its still not what Id call done, but its definatly worth uploading. Just minor twitches in the track that would take weeks to get out.

Enjoy Rogue Wave!

-Thanks go to Talonman for testing and putting up with my ranting

-Thanks to RiscIt, I borrowed his Second Wind enviro but made some adjustments. So the template was his.[/img]

1677867793_RogueWavem.jpg.de34ffdb55f7edd55a6bf5c9d2be2909.jpg

Rogue Wave CC.zip

Heres the file...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that screenshot alone is exciting, but I can't ride any of your coasters. I can't ride .nlpack files. My friend said something about a Pack Extractor (but he couldn't help me 100% cuz he's on mac). Could someone possibly help me get set up so I can ride everything. I'm so behind on No Limits. :shock:

Edit: I found something called the NoLimits Track Packager. That seemed to do the trick. Onto the sim! Bwahaha

Thanks so much!

-kip-

Hence:

Real

Uber Designer

Total posts: 74

Thanks guys. I wouldnt consider myself to be the best, but I do know Im one of the better designers out there. Not without alot of determination however. Im one of those crazy perfectionists that when gets their mind set to something, wont stop till its perfect.

If you want to see a list of projects I am working on, go to http://nldc.interfix.net/u33

Be sure to read the status of each ride before asking any questions.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry to dig up an old thread but, BRAVO! Easily one of the best coasters I've seen. But I must say I am disappointed on the trims (dummy block?) after the Zero G roll. But either way if this thing were Real (hehe) It could easily move to the top position in my (limited) coaster count, and stay there for a long time.

Sorry to dig up an old thread but, BRAVO! Easily one of the best coasters I've seen. But I must say I am disappointed on the trims (dummy block?) after the Zero G roll. But either way if this thing were Real (hehe) It could easily move to the top position in my (limited) coaster count, and stay there for a long time.

Since I don't have NoLimts, can you tell me something? It looks like a sit down coaster, but do you go up the lift hill upside down?

Thanks! I havent heard from any of my rides in awhile partly because I havent had time to put into any new rides. Its really nice to hear someone else enjoyed this ride.

Its one of my faves to ride in the sim and Im not sure why. But it was definitly when I was trying to design a better ride than a mediocre ride with good theming. I wanted to show all you need are some great elements, good supporting and some foot/head choppers and its all the entertainment you need.