TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Your least favorite Walt Disney World ride and why

Guest Tanks4me

My least favorite WDW ride was Primeval Whirl. It stunk because that saw blade of a seat divider killed my back.

Also, it had the equivalent theming of little more than something I would find at the New York State fair, plus the rest of Dinoland USA stunk in theming.

ADMIT EDIT: Edited spelling, grammar, and capitalization in this post & topic title to make it legible.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't ridden everything there, but I'm going to say Pirates of the Caribbean. Compared to the Disneyland original, PotC at WDW blows big time. It's like they cut out the middle third of the ride.

Pirates of the Caribbean on a budget. Not acceptable for a classic ride. Why couldn't they have done It's a Small World on a budget there?

Eric

If it counts, Journey Into Your Imagination (the revision without Figment). They took a great attraction and ruined it by removing Dreamfinder and basically removing Figment. The new Journey Into Your Imagination with Figment is better I don't think it's anywhere as good as the original.

^ Ugh...yeah, you are SO right. Actually I think the bastardization of Journey is also my least favorite WDW ride....Stitch is close...but Journey I think might actually be worse......No, on second thought, Stitch is worse!!!

--Robb

I don't know if I'd call it the worst ride, from a ride standpoint, but I have to agree that the themeing on Primeval Whirl and the Dinoland in general is just embarrassing. It just seems so beneath Disney's usual standards, especially in the Animal Kingdom, probably the best themed WDW park. I have to mention Star Tours as well. Not that it necessarily sucks but that it's getting really dated. Can't they do some kind of update on this thing?

Stitch gets my vote...just because I really LOVED Alien Encounter...the retheming just makes no sense at all and has one of the worst moments I've ever experienced anywhere!!!! Stitch Burps and you smell this awful smell...ugh, I'm getting nauseous just thinking about it!

Elissa "Drew Carey's Craptacular Adventure is next, or maybe the new Tiki Room!" Alvey

I had my first WDW trip in decemenber and that damn Imagination song was stuck in my head for half of it. So that ride gets my vote. My friends said the previous version they went on was much better (they went a few years ago). I refused to go on Tiki room with Gilbert Godfried.

I haven't been down there since they pu in Stitch, but I would probably not be too crazy about. I did however enjoy the two rides in the building before.

My vote for the Worst WDW attraction is the:

Backstage walking tour at MGM

A typical tour:

Here is some sets from a show that was cancelled after 3 shows

Here is some sets from a show that has been gone for 5 years

If you look to your right, you can see an empty soundstage

If you look to your left, you can see another empty soundstage

Here's the house from 102 Dalmations

Any questions?

A typical tour:

Here is some sets from a show that was cancelled after 3 shows

Here is some sets from a show that has been gone for 5 years

If you look to your right, you can see an empty soundstage

If you look to your left, you can see another empty soundstage

Here's the house from 102 Dalmations

Any questions?

Yes: where is catastrophe canyon? That was my favorite part!

Anyways, my least favorite WDW ride is Its a Small World... Do I have to say more?

^ The Land Boat Ride (don't remember actual name) is the ride inside the Land Pavilion at Epcot. You see some fake sets and stuff then go through some cool greenhouses.

Elissa "I really like it!!!" Alvey

The land is an awesome ride. I remember my first trip there with my father (which is actually a good memory because he hates parks). We had a blast and he loved the park. Thought it was good to get something out of a park visit except heartburn from all the food.

"This land is your land. This land is my land. From California. To the New York Islands ..."

Yeah, It's A Small World stinks also. I only rode it once, it was so annoying!

believe it or not, my family kept track of how many times they sang that god dang stupid song. (36 times!) In fact, we made a parody to it.

It's a world of death, it's a world of despair. It's a world of pain, 'cause I'm losing my hair. It's a world that's not nice, it's got bugs, it's got Lice, it's a crappy world after all. It's a crappy world after all. If you're short or if you're tall. If you stand up, you will fall, it's a crappy world after all.

Haunted Mansion

Stitch

Big Thunder Mountion

Pirates

Mission Space (I expected so much more)

Kali River Rapids

I understand Stitch and Pirates but why the rest?

I thought Mission: Nausea even though it lacked a bit you could compare to Test Track by saying 'Great ride-could of been longer'

Kali River Rapids... I wouldn't say worst....just not as good as GGR.

Oh well everyones enititeld to their/my own opinion.

It's a Small World.... don't go there....

My Worsts:

All Spoke Rotating or whatever they are called rides but Dumbo...

The Ride in Mexico at Epcot....

Sounds Crappy with Drew Carrey

Small World - Wanted to throw myself under a large moving vehicle after I rode it the first time, I was 4.

Malestrom - C'mon, its a paid advertisement for Norway, without the hot nordic chicks, I felt cheated.

Sounds Dangerously - Wow, sad to see this was at the HIGH point of Drew Careys' career.

Kali River Rapids - I had more fun with the water hose in the front yard than riding this.

Chris "Drown My Sorrows In Cheap Norwegian Gravlaks And Aquavit" Zer0