TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Your least favorite Walt Disney World ride and why

Guest Tanks4me

^ Now now, we're not Busch. Personally I don't think the Speedway that bad, it just needs some tweaking. Drop the Indy stuff, make it real space age again, some cool theming along, or in, the road, a canopy over the load/unload area for guest and cast sake and maybe those nifty electric cars from Hong Kong to remove the lovely noise and smell.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My least favorite isn't a ride. It's the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. I've seen it twice, and both times, I wanted to bash my head on the nearest hard object and pound the very life out of me just so I wouldn't have to sit through one more excrutiating second of that wretched show. It is the longest, most boring, most unimpressive show that I have ever had the misfortune of living through twice.

A very distant second would be Journey into *your* Imagination, the second Imagination incarnation. It was a really pathetic attempt at entertainment. But nowhere near as pathetic as Indy!!

-Julie

as a life long disneyphile....

MK: Tiki Room:UNM-thank the gods we have disneyland

Pirates- Makes me miss Disneyland... i loved WDW's till i rode anaheims

Pooh- I miss J. Thaddius Toad

Stitch- Bring back AE

and as much as i love space mountain.. it needs a DL like refurb

Epcot: Imagination- I miss the old one, and Captain EO, or even Magic Journeys

Ellen's Energy Adventure- Once again... bring back the original

Personally i love Maelstrom (my heritage) and Living with the land. I miss horizons and World of motion... wish we could have had them AND M:S and TT... and i cant wait for SE to get its rehab back to its former glory... I LOVE EDUTAINMENT!!!

Studios: hrrrmmm not many rides...

Backlot tour- its been castrated!!!

Sounds Obnoxious-what hasn't been said

Playhouse Disney- never been in there... but i hated the guests there.

The Magic of Disney Animation- Considering it was my attraction.... It was better when it was REAL animation going on. And i hated Mushu in Mulan... and had to "talk" to him...

AK: I like most things here...

I like spinning mouse coasters... and i just pretend im on indy when im on Dinosaur.

^ Now now, we're not Busch. Personally I don't think the Speedway that bad, it just needs some tweaking. Drop the Indy stuff, make it real space age again, some cool theming along, or in, the road, a canopy over the load/unload area for guest and cast sake and maybe those nifty electric cars from Hong Kong to remove the lovely noise and smell.

So what part of the Speedway is currently good. You are changing the theming, the cars, the line, the station and the road. If it all needs changed how is it not bad.

i agree to break it down by park, but i would have to say that overall my least favorite ride is the new Journey into the Imagination. I miss the old version, the innocence, the creativity, and the music. any of you younger ones ever wonder what's at the top of those winding stairs at the ride exit, inside the glass pyramid? the original interactive play area "The Image Works," that i loved oh so much!

on ride video.

- part 1

- part 2

- part 3

part 3 shows you the interactive area too at the end of the video.

Stitch gets my vote...just because I really LOVED Alien Encounter...the retheming just makes no sense at all and has one of the worst moments I've ever experienced anywhere!!!! Stitch Burps and you smell this awful smell...ugh, I'm getting nauseous just thinking about it!

Elissa "Drew Carey's Craptacular Adventure is next, or maybe the new Tiki Room!" Alvey

SUre it made sense. Take a scary special effects attraction and turn it into a fun little attraction that mianly smalle children would enjoy.

I personally think the worst ride there has to be Primeval World. And I don't think its really the ride experience that I dislike, but rather the fact that Disney just flopped out a piece of crap extension to an area, and called it a day. I mean really, when you're walking through the fun fair area of Dinoland USA, you almost expect there to be puke everywhere since the area is so crappy to begin with.

The "Great" Movie ride. I was looking to see if I could jump off the ride and hit one of the exits. And the "Cowgirl" that took over was less enthused about the ride than I was. My friend said "Oh god. Make her stop!"

If we put felons on this ride repeatedly, crime would plummet.

"Maelstrom" gave me an extreme case of gas. "Stitch" got on my nerves. "Nemo" only served to give me a few moments off of my blistered feet. "Kali River Rapids" needs more splashes in the boat, not just the tire part.

I like disneyworld as a whole though when it's time to get my drink and eat on.

Stich ISNT a ride,Sounds Dangerous ISNT a ride

Stich seems more like a ride than a show.Sounds Dangerous maybe a

show but it still sucks.Besides isn't Sounds Dangerous an attration?

Since it is it counts.

The topic is about the least favorite "ride".

Stitch is a show, you do not move anywhere. A ride means that you actually go somewhere.

"ride" definition- To be carried or conveyed, as in a vehicle or on horseback.

To be honest, the "It's a small world" song doesnt really bother me that much. It's just the fact that the ride is so long, slow, and boring that I dont like it.

I LOVE Dinosaur, and I LOVE Primeval Whirl.

I also really miss Journey into Your Imagination.

Figment is just annoying, I liked the second version better.

I think Sounds Dangerous Starring Drew Carey is fun. I'm a fan of Binaural audio, and its a fun attaction, for me at least.

This is hard to choose a least favorite ride, but I guess I'll go with Small World. I mean, seriously, I actually enjoy the song to a certain extent, it makes me feel like I'm at the park. But its just the fact that the ride is the slowest, most unexciting ride ever, with no story, no thrill, and no humor that bothers me.

I like most of WDW, and most of the rides people dislike on here. I have to agree about Stitch though. I was so excited seeing previews for AE and hoped to ride it some day, but now, bah, I wont even bother trying it out im not a big stitch fan. Small world is hella annoying, but tolerable for me. Malestrom I enjoyed it for what it was, a small history of Norway and a decent boat ride (though not intense nor do I think it was really meant to be) I thought dinosaur was awesome, even though I rode it after it was toned down (supposedly, my friend goes there says it was for sure toned down from when it first opened) I wish I would have been able to ride some of the older rides an such, but that wont happen. I like primeval whirl because its simple and fun, but I agree the area it's in is rather ugly. I mean its "well themed" because it really looks like a real crappy fair if thats what they intended it to be. its not horrible but I dont think it really fits too well in with the rest of the park (although they also got the oddly realistic third world africa theming down well also lol) I guess id have to pic stitch or soarin, both of which I havent rode because I dont like stitch as said before, and soarin is just a copy of what should have stayed a California themed attraction (or should have been at least customized)

I also really miss Journey into Your Imagination.

Figment is just annoying, I liked the second version better.

Blasphemy!!! Those words will get you in trouble. Don't even compare version 3.0 with 2.0 or 1.0. Figment voiced by Billy Barty was the bomb, and wasn't "annoying" in version 1. Version 3 is just a half arsed attempt at bringing back the magic of version 1.

Has anyone mentioned The Carousel of Progress? I thought that shiat sucked! I kept thinking, "will this ride ever end...???!!!" Man, I was still singing that "It's a great big beautiful tomorrow..." song when we got home!

Argh, now it's in my head again...ARGH!

G$

Has anyone mentioned The Carousel of Progress? I thought that shiat sucked! I kept thinking, "will this ride ever end...???!!!" Man, I was still singing that "It's a great big beautiful tomorrow..." song when we got home!

Argh, now it's in my head again...ARGH!

G$

Lol. I havn't been to Orlando in over a year and I still have "It's a small world" in my head.

I went to Disney for my birthday 2 years ago and I still have the "It's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow" song in my head.

I'm not complaining at all though, that ride is cool when you think it was made way back when and you see how people's view of the "future" was.

My vote for worst "ride" is the new Tiki Room. Worst actual ride I'd have to say the Astro Orbiter at MK.

This will probably change as I just bought an annual disney pass so I can experience crappy rides at all 4 parks. Maybe I can meet Soren too!

There's a lot of stuff I would like to see either updated or return to its former glory, but the stuff I could really live without are:

- sounds dangerous...which should be called "sounds crappy" but with another choice word. if you take the headphones off it becomes the best place to take a nap. so maybe it should just be a napping place...kinda like the laughing place, but ....eh ya you get the idea.

- star tours...it still gives a rough and tumble ride in the back but theres not much going for it outside of star wars weekends.

- backlot tour...theres nothing "backlot" about the studios anymore.

wow three of mine are found at a single park...who would have thought!

although the number one disney ride at any park i would like to see gone is heimlich's chew chew train at DCA...i still cant believe we waited 15 minutes for that thing!