TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Boomerang Or Giant Inverted Boomerang?

Boomerang Or Giant Inverted Boomerang?  

1. 1. Boomerang Or Giant Inverted Boomerang?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I thought Invertigo and Deja Vu were the same type of coasters! :shock: I thought they just looked different. I check rcdb and found out there not! Invertigo is a Vekoma Invertigo and Deja Vu is a Giant Inverted Boomerang.

Thanks why I fixed the poll!

I hope you didn't mind.

--Robb

So what your really asking us is; what's our favorite pain machine?

Well, in that case I'd go with Boomerangs; simply because I like that fact that they pretty much haul ass throughout the whole ride. Deja vu at SFMM always seemed to slow on the way back.

_six

deja vu kind of goes over the station.

i think i like deja vu the best out of all of them. i really dont like the way the trains are on deja vu because when you walk to sit in the outside seat away from the line you have to walk around other seats and try to squeez through everyone. i just think its stupid. however, i like the face to face seats but i would like them to be a little bit further apart because i dont want to be too close to the people across from me. whoever im with usaully likes to try to spit on me when i am going up the lift. thats always sucks!

I love them all

is THAT why your avatar says "vekoma... death mcahine MFG"?

anyway, I'd take the Deja Vu's anyday. there one one of my favorite coasters! i was screaming like a little girl getting tickled by michael jackson on that ride... its fun, but also plenty scary.

Canobie Fan wrote:

I love GIBs... DejaVu in the front seat is an amazing ride...

Canobie "it was closed at SFOG... But not SFGAM!!!" Fan

I rode Deja Vu in Georgia and I was absolutely stunned. It was so intense and fun! I think I screamed to my friend waiting at the exit: "THAT WAS THE SH*T!!" lol

When I was at SFGAm this summer, Deja Vu was closed all day... until I was ready to leave. It opened as I was heading out, so I figured why not? I walked over and the queue was absolutely full. I swear, it had been open like three minutes and the whole effing park got in line! So I was like "Screw this! I'm outtie."

After going on Face/OFF at PKI, I now try to avoid all boomerangs. I loved the airtime on the first drop, but then when I blacked out four times (going in and out of the vertical loop both times), I swore never to ride another boomerang again. I have had three opportunities to ride Deja Vu' @ SFOG, but all 3 times I was too afraid of blacking out, and didn't ride. Maybe when I go in April I should just face my fear, even if it kills me.