TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is the most painful and fun ride experience to you?

The most pain ful ride experience is the Son of Beast. It was my first time riding it and being the smartest guy in the world I got in the backseat. After that ride my back was hearting and I had a headache for like 5 hours.

Most fun ride experience is Millinium Force . I went to cedar point the year it opened i went sometime in may. That line was suprising short also not many people was there. So I rode the front, middle, and back seat. No matter what position you are in this ride is the greatest.

untitled.JPG.726b0f1b6e2223624540d6bfb87a45d6.JPG

The Devil rencarnated into a roller coasters.

Edited by Supermilk

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most painful? Gwazi.

Most fun? Gwazi.

I mean it!

Although for best overall I'd say Dueling Dragons: Ice, with worst overall being Primeval Whirl just yesterday (I hate spinning rides!).

There is more to a good experience than fun, and more to a bad experience than pain (like spinning!)

The most painful ride I have been on was a Rock-n-Roll carnival ride. They put the belt on so tight that when you hang upsidedown it feels like it's crushing your insides. My best ride was probaly the first time I went on Top Thrill Dragster. I was jealouse though because the train after me got a roll back.

Most painful - definitely Psychlone - I wanted to know who threw rocks on the track but there wan't any, maybe there was an eathquake while I was riding - no, it was just rough.

I watched that Manhattan Express coaster video with the sound on the other night - that guy sounded like he was having fun.

Most fun: Ride of Steel at SFNE, can't get enough of that one.

for pki alone....

painful: SoB, though i HIGHLY advise against riding in the back seat of the frontwards racer...

fun: Vortex. No contest. As i've claimed many times before, atleast 2 pops of good air regaurdless of where you sit. not to mention the tremendous floater air on the first drop...

in general

painful: SoB or Meanstreak

fun: Vortex or M-Force. StormRunner is pretty nice aswell. As for the wood candidate, Cyclops at Mt. Olympus. If you ride backseat, your harldy ever actually on the seat. Plus ive been known to swich seats in midair from all the floater air i get off the first drop...

Most Painful Ride - Those old looping starships with the hard-as-brick horsecollars that curve INTO your ribs. And then there are the lapbars which squish everythough south of the border! :shock:

They would be really fun rides if it weren't for the awful restraints.

Most Fun - Either Dueling Dragons or a Mondial Topscan.

Most Painful-

Coasters: Hercules

Flat ride:Chance Inverter, Looping Starships or anything that you hang upside down in feeling like your head is going to explode or you would die if the restraint failed.

Most Fun-

Coasters: Phoenix

Flat Rides: Wisdom Moby Dick; Doesn't look like much, but really smooth for a trailer ride, can ride over and over and just makes you giggle.

Most painful: Mahattan Express, hands down. After I watched the POV video, I just had to ride it for myself. To make it worst, I actually rode it several more times. It was a good thing I wasn't drinking that day. I would have had more than a just a few bruises.

I have screamed myself hoarse on numerous coasters, but that doesn't count. It's my way of saying it's a damn good ride.

As to the most fun coaster, all I can say is: Too many costers, not enough time (or money for that matter).

^Did you pay $12.50 for every one of those rides?

Most Painful: Python (I was young and did not know how to ride rough roller coasters right so my head was bounceing around like hell)

Most Fun: I'd say X. It isn't my favorite ride, but it was cool at night being in the front. The first drop was amazing at night.

I think that Ghostrider is more painful than Psyclone! At least my one expirence with it was pretty sour. I quite literally had back pains for a week, which upset me, because I dont want to not like the ride. But I really didn't care for it. It was like, "Whoa! Crazy airtime! .... Whoa! F***i'n pain! ... Whoa! Crazy airtime! ... Whoa! F***i'n pain!"

Anyways Ghostrider would be most painful.

I found Space Mountain (v.2) to be the most "fun" ride I have ever been on. Followed closely by Xcelerator.

The most painful coaster Ive been on is definately Volare @ Prater. Wild Train @ Erlebnispark Strasswalchen is probably the most fun coaster Ive ridden. It was so crazy, I just couldnt stop laughing. Even after 37 rides I still wanted more.

When it comes to other rides, I have to pick the Eyerly Rock-o-Plane. It hurts like hell, but its just so awesome at the same time

^Did you pay $12.50 for every one of those rides?

I had just got off a deployment with the National Guard, so I had money to burn. (Why else would I be in Vegas?) As I recall, they had some half-off deal going on, but I could be thinking of Speed the Ride up at the Sahara. Speed's the best coaster on the Strip!!!