TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

rumor sfmw's 2006 line up

I was at the park last night and just so happened to get stuck on roar in the brakes when an employee came out to tell us we would be there for a while well I asked him what they were getting next year he said "it will be a nice set" which I am taking as 2 or more rides and I have noticed all the batman stuff in the gift shop hmm here are some things it might be

A b: TR clone where Kong is

A batman themed flyer where zonga is

Some more used crap from astroworld

Edited by zongaboy626

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would place bets more on "some more used crap from Astroworld" than any other Superman or Batman coaster.

Keep in mind that there is plenty of Batman and Superman merchandise at Six Flags parks that don't even have a Batman or Superman coaster.

--Robb

Robb, from what I've heard, Great Adventure's "New for '06" kiddieland is actually gonna be comprised of most or all of the kiddie rides from SFAW. I'm thinking "Awesome! That leaves only adult rides left for the rest of us!"

"I'll fight ya for the shuttle loop, bitchface!"

-Kip, who would also love the Astroworld stand up at SFA

^ La Ronde...?

I'm not sure I see the economic benefit of replacing an SLC with a Batman clone, and I wouldn't think that Six Flags would put another flying coaster in the same state in the same year... so that leaves me with the "more crap from Astroworld" selection

^ yeah, there's another batman clone a days drive away from SFMW (and a lot of people have been to SFMM who go to SFMW, or so it seemed the day I was there) so putting in one of those would be stupid, plus Kong is the only SLC in California, and its rather fun, I think. But some of you people are picky and will say otherwise.

But who knows what it'll get, but how long would it take to rip down Zonga?

Please give us XLR8. I want to swing back and forth dodging Giraffes. Man that would be so cool.

Plus their tongues are like 3 feet long so you'd have to keep your arms inside the car at all times.

Just turn the cars back around the right way, except for the last one, that way I could watch the black tongues last out behind us.

-Don

Let's also not forget that Batman the ride at SFEG is a chance Aviator!

Shall we turn this into a poll or should I just throw in another vote for:

Used Crap from Astroworld!

Although if they do end up selling to CF instead of scrapping the park I wonder what will happen!

Everyone (including me :mrgreen: ) bashes SLCs, but I have to admit that Kong really isn't that bad. Even though I haven't ridden it, and even though I've heard it's not that great, I'd like to see XLR8 relocated to SFMW. There aren't enough Arrow suspended coasters in the world as it is, so to scrap even a mediocre one would really be a loss.

Ditto for Ultra Twister. It'd be great to have that come West. It may be rather low in capacity, but it's unique.

Eric

• 2 months later...
Please give us XLR8. I want to swing back and forth dodging Giraffes. Man that would be so cool.

Plus their tongues are like 3 feet long so you'd have to keep your arms inside the car at all times.

Just turn the cars back around the right way, except for the last one, that way I could watch the black tongues last out behind us.

Lol With their long neck maybe we could actually hit them!

I would also say crap from SFAW

- :mrgreen: CoasterPeep7 :mrgreen: -

A rumor a few days back on Screamscape said that Zonga was going to be replaced by a B&M. I know SF didn't buy any more than Tatsu and the two Goliaths, but I was just thinkin maybe Batman from Astroworld is coming to SFMW. I know its an Intamin, but maybe the person who gave them that rumor mistaked it for a B&M because of the track type. That's probably not gonna happen but its a possibility.

I've also heard that the only reason Zonga is down is because they're getting new trains.

B:TE wouln't take that long to build because its small and isn't a terrain coaster or anything, and Zonga already has a concrete slab for it.

I still think Zonga's getting new trains though, and it was just oof the site because it was SBNO.

P.S. Is flashback still on SFMM's site?