TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favourite Night Time Park Photo

After a trip to Winter Wonderland yesterday and a photograph I took of Olympia Looping I thought i'd ask, Whats the best photo you have ever taken of a coaster in the dark? It must be a pic you have taken. Heres my shot. Show me yours.

20161216_175618-01.thumb.jpeg.af00c754fe83f5c0fed332d646959e5b.jpeg

Edited by larrygator

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to include Jack Crouse's photo of Phoenix during TPR glowfest. It is not mine (even though I purchased a copy) but I know he won't post it himself and he is also currently away on TPR business taking many more awesome photos.

1626525740_JackCrouse.thumb.jpg.e337fd47f2f6a5e85da78461c832b0c3.jpg

Edited by larrygator

I have to include Jack Crouse's photo of Phoenix during TPR glowfest. It is not mine (even though I purchased a copy) but I know he won't post it himself and he is also currently away on TPR business taking many more awesome photos.

Long exposure photos kick so much ass when done right!

I bought a copy of that one, too--it's excellent.

Wow some great shots there, I think you get a different perspective when you view a coaster in the dark. Long exposure shots are awesome but generally can't be done that well on a mobile phone, My OL pic was taken using a phone although I think I got very lucky with the lighting on the coaster.

Here is another..

ol.thumb.jpg.f48204cf8a6afa0ad5d7e5ca2d64f31c.jpg