TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Imagine If....Strange Coasters!

Can anyone think up the weirdest yet some what(maybe) realistic coasters?

-For example Imagine if....Pinfari made a hyper coaster or even giga coaster! Including its signature dinky track!

-Also Imagine if.....RMC did there own take on the launched Strata coaster but of course it was wooden and instead of a air time hill like KK has it had RMC inversions.

-Also imagine if someone combined the Ferris wheel with the coaster.....it would be a normal steel coaster track but instead of traditional coaster carts,it will be a big rolling wheel with gondolas like a normal Ferris wheel but be also secured to the track.

Im sure many of these ideas are made up on coaster video games but i dont really play to many video games(yea i know im boring) but still thought it would fun to think of some wacky or weird coasters as a thread topic. So who is with me whats your mad man coaster ideas??

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this supposed to be a thread, or a list of coasters 8 year olds want to make in RCT3?

Well its on the forums right? there for its a thread. sure its silly but why always be serious? I mean its a forum about theme parks after all! Theme parks are a place for fun....so why not have fun on a forum site about fun places??? lol.

Don't we already have a thread like this?? The "crazy ideas/rumors" thing??

Edit: Found it. Granted it's not "the same" But it's really close.

Yea sort of....but thats about rumors...this thread is more about making up stuff that comes to your mind and while people mentioned ideas for parks this is more just about thinking up random types of coasters that dont go to any particular park.