TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New vekoma concepts

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I give half credit to Mr.rMC for this topic. . .

So. Much. Sass.

I still don't get why we have to have multiple threads for new Vekoma projects. I get that "they're not all being built" in the same place as the other thread, but I'd much prefer to have one thread to keep track of for new Vekoma projects, rather than several different threads.

I give half credit to Mr.rMC for this topic. . .

So. Much. Sass.

I still don't get why we have to have multiple threads for new Vekoma projects. I get that "they're not all being built" in the same place as the other thread, but I'd much prefer to have one thread to keep track of for new Vekoma projects, rather than several different threads.

I'm not trying to have sass I'm just trying to say that he told me to start this thread and I'm giving credit

(Not trying to derail the topic, just pointing this out. . .)

I'm not trying to have sass. . .

This has nothing to do with this topc.

If u like open a new topic about Vekoma Creations.

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72652

Does this satisfy his majesty?

I don't know. . . Seems a bit sassy to me.

Anyway. Back on topic.

------------------------

Again, I'm really looking forward to the direction Vekoma is heading. Their newer products seem really promising. Can't wait for more future products from them.

I really like how they show all of the g-forces at every for their hyper coaster so that you get a much better idea for how the ride will feel. It looks like there's some well-sustained forces and there's tons of airtime moments. And there's many types. Really insane long moments of ejector air, short rapid-fire moments of airtime, and plenty of floaty moments as well to balance it out. It really seems like they'd be able to make a great hyper! I wish more manufacturers gave more detailed data on g-forces like Vekoma did with this.

(Not trying to derail the topic, just pointing this out. . .)

I'm not trying to have sass. . .

This has nothing to do with this topc.

If u like open a new topic about Vekoma Creations.

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72652

Does this satisfy his majesty?

I don't know. . . Seems a bit sassy to me.

Anyway. Back on topic.

------------------------

Again, I'm really looking forward to the direction Vekoma is heading. Their newer products seem really promising. Can't wait for more future products from them.

Haha! I think it is actually a big move with the new SLC design.

The airtime hill at 1:30!

This ride looks so amazing. Also, this is a great example of how No Limits can be better than animations in some cases. If you use No Limits 2 and make sure the model isn't made by a five-year-old, it actually gives you a pretty detailed look at what the coaster will be like, especially since speed changes and acceleration are often awkward in animations.