TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six flags great america - last operating day

I just got a season pass for six flags The last operating day is Nov 6, which is a Sunday and I am wondering if this is the best day to go to avoid the crowd. What do you guys think? The weather will definitely be cold and in your experience, will the wait time be really less?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I saw the title of this thread and I was really hoping there was news of the park closing for good. Oh, well... I can dream, right?

you can dream of.

but it is easier to put your picture with the words: I can not enter

Am I the only one that has no clue what this means???

Damn, I saw the title of this thread and I was really hoping there was news of the park closing for good. Oh, well... I can dream, right?

you can dream of.

Where are all these fu%ked up people coming from lately? I mean there have been some posts that just leave me literally scratching my head...are these people completely uneducated, on drugs....or both?

And just so people don't take this out of context, I am obviously not talking about Robb!

you can dream of.

Where are all these fu%ked up people coming from lately? I mean there have been some posts that just leave me literally scratching my head...are these people completely uneducated, on drugs....or both?

And just so people don't take this out of context, I am obviously not talking about Robb!

Some of the posts are from posters on a SFGAm message board. Wisco Woody, Schoup, and Rolling Coasting are all regulars from there. They got a bug up their ass about TPR sometime in August when a "Roast of Robb Alvey" thread was created for whatever reason. That got people over there thinking about TPR and several posters showed up over here as a result. Schoup was a pure troll account over there and was subsequently banned. As a result we now have to deal with his asinine posts.