TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dude Burns TPR Shirt out of Protest or Something...

2 years huh? Talk about holding a grudge LOL!

Oh, 2 years is NOTHING! Some of those people have been at it now for 15+ years! That's the definition of insane! And it makes me laugh because I can't tell you how many times they threaten to shut the site down, report us to parks to get our "media credentials revoked" and all that happens is our site and socials keep getting bigger and bigger. But that's probably also what fuels some of the hate. Which is fine, IMO. Getting additional exposure, even from people like this is not something I'm going to pass up!

Love us or hate us. I don't really care. As long as you're still taking about us!

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 years huh? Talk about holding a grudge LOL!

Oh, 2 years is NOTHING! Some of those people have been at it now for 15+ years! That's the definition of insane! And it makes me laugh because I can't tell you how many times they threaten to shut the site down, report us to parks to get our "media credentials revoked" and all that happens is our site and socials keep getting bigger and bigger. But that's probably also what fuels some of the hate. Which is fine, IMO. Getting additional exposure, even from people like this is not something I'm going to pass up!

Love us or hate us. I don't really care. As long as you're still taking about us!

P.T. Barnum seems to have done alright with that theory

It's quite comical how the "typical coaster nerd" stereotype is rooted in truth with a lot of folks. It's also nice to see that TPR has a good amount of people that get that, and are willing to enjoy the hobby while having a sense of humor about it.

I am unsure whether or not I should be surprised or not surprised at all that they put the gas canister almost right up against the fire pit while filming this.

Not surprised. If you're dumb enough to get banned from TPR, you're dumb enough to almost blow up a gas can while failing to make a point.

That video is hilarious on multiple levels. Can we take a moment to appreciate what video YouTube suggests after the shirt burning is done?

I was about to comment on that very same thing, you beat me to it!

Robb's selfie pic link in the YT comments cracked me up.

I am unsure whether or not I should be surprised or not surprised at all that they put the gas canister almost right up against the fire pit while filming this.

Not surprised. If you're dumb enough to get banned from TPR, you're dumb enough to almost blow up a gas can while failing to make a point.

This! Oh my god, this just made my day.

I can't even believe that I just witnessed that.

That reminded me of the SNL skit where Maya Rudolph butchered the national anthem (I think that she was ripping an anthem that Christine Aguilera did). Without a doubt one of the funniest things that I have ever seen in my life!

But this guy....wow. This guy is a shining example of why this world is starting to get really scary. Two years later he finds the shirt in his room, almost catches himself on fire lighting it, leaves the gas can next to it whilst singing the national anthem like he's some sort of patriot...and he can't remember half of the words?

And he seems to be getting off on all the hits & comments that it's generating? Ohhhh boy. SMH.

I don't get why we are even giving this guy the time of day. He's probably wanking off to all of the attention you guys are giving him on here -- because we ALL KNOW he is a lurker. No one goes out of their way to make a video like this 2 years after being banned. Are we even convinced he doesn't have another account? I would wager he does.

I don't get why we are even giving this guy the time of day. He's probably wanking off to all of the attention you guys are giving him on here -- because we ALL KNOW he is a lurker. No one goes out of their way to make a video like this 2 years after being banned. Are we even convinced he doesn't have another account? I would wager he does.

You have a point. Generally people would get over stuff like that after two years. Plus I don't think he would get banned for no reason, like he had to have done something he isn't admitting.

Plus I don't think he would get banned for no reason, like he had to have done something he isn't admitting.

You know, I tried to look him up and I couldn't get a match on his account. I tried to match his name to members on the forum and we actually had a couple of them that came up with similar names, and none that I could find that were banned. I also have no record of ever sending a guy with his name a TPR Shirt! So I'm assuming the name on his YouTube channel is not his real name or at least not the name he used to register with anything TPR related that would then later be blocked. I'm sort of confused by the whole thing, but I also honestly don't really care either...

I love you for posting this and allowing me to laugh at this mental pygmy. I hate you for changing the subject and teasing me with those delicious looking pork sliders. At least I am still talking about you.

2) 1:08 is priceless. It's almost as if he didn't realize that if he poured a ton of gasoline on a shirt and set it on fire it would go up in flames. Luckily gas is cheap now or his dad would have been really pissed at him wasting gas.

I got a good laugh out of that too. Like, what were you expecting? I also love the huge gas can sitting right next to the flames.

Robb, how many people took you up on your free T-shirt offer? I love your responses.

He nearly burned his face off when the fumes ignited.

That right there would've made the video worth watching more than once.....