TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags 2017 New Ride Predictions

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the announcement is tomorrow, does anyone have any last minute predictions?

Yes. I predict that many enthusiasts will feel entitled and butt hurt at the same time.

Yeah after announced I'll stay away from this thread!

Why? You'll get your laugh in for the day.

Since the announcement is tomorrow, does anyone have any last minute predictions?

Yes. I predict that many enthusiasts will feel entitled and butt hurt at the same time.

let's hope not! I have yet to recover physically from the cedar fair ads

Edited by livai

let's hope not! I have yet to recover physically from the cedar value ads

La Ronde - The leaked name is "Titan" but I think this will be an incredibly underwhelming addition like a Larson Loop.

I agree, will be a larson loop or a classic flat ride, with the classical name "by six flags"

and I was hoping for something better for six flags america

La Ronde - The leaked name is "Titan" but I think this will be an incredibly underwhelming addition like a Larson Loop.

I agree, will be a larson loop or a classic flat ride, with the classical name "by six flags"

It's not for Six Flags America.

It's not for Six Flags America.

I know ! I said that I was hoping for 2/3 flat rides, not a single ride

Guys after tomorrow mornings announcements this thread will be locked. I want to keep all the ride discussions in the specific thread for the parks they belong in. Having this thread open will just invite people to post more in this thread and it will make everything a complete mess.