TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags 2017 New Ride Predictions

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, it happened in 2012 after a 6 year hiatus so really anything is possible but it certain isn't something we should expect. Also, comparing to 2012, Six Flags is doing so many clones and RMC reprofiles I don't think they are really looking for other options at the moment, but you never know!

^It's cool to imagine if every Six Flags park had a B&M invert with the Batman name and theme but all different, custom layouts.

The only problem is some parks already have batman themed rides so it would be redundant.

I meant if they had all been custom in the first place. Just dreaming here.

^It's cool to imagine if every Six Flags park had a B&M invert with the Batman name and theme but all different, custom layouts.

The only problem is some parks already have batman themed rides so it would be redundant.

that would've been great but I don't think six flags was trying to spend that much money. What would really be cool if the slc's were custom.

that would've been great but I don't think six flags was trying to spend that much money. What would really be cool if the slc's were custom.

Then check out the Chinese Knock-Off SLC

I just hope for at least one surprise. Roar East, 4Ds, Justice League, updated kids areas to be expected. Just give something fresh like a woodie, T-Rex, custom RMC, Mack dive thingy, I don't care
The custom Rmc is probably the most likely.

^^Actually, Roar East would be a surprise. Six Flags spending any money on that park, other than a roll of duct tape to repair the restraint molding, would be astonishing.
The only reason I wouldn't say that is a surprise is because so many people are speculating it.

^Screamscape is a lot of people?

I know you want to be enthusiastic about the possibility of your home park getting a kick ass coaster, and I would love to see it happen, but there have been no signs of this happening. They probably would have announced its closing by now like SFDK did.

^Screamscape is a lot of people?

I know you want to be enthusiastic about the possibility of your home park getting a kick A$$ coaster, and I would love to see it happen, but there have been no signs of this happening. They probably would have announced its closing by now like SFDK did.

Nah I'd rather get one of the S&S 4d free spins. Or a good family coaster and some flats.

It's kinda funny how most people say the six flags announcements aren't interesting and are the same every year but would could honestly be more boring than hearing about some used flat rides. I'd take a bunch of JL and 4d clones than a bunch of old troikas. At least six flags is opening some coasters.

It's kinda funny how most people say the six flags announcements aren't interesting and are the same every year but would could honestly be more boring than hearing about some used flat rides. I'd take a bunch of JL and 4d clones than a bunch of old troikas. At least six flags is opening some coasters.

Now, I'm not dogging all the CF additions, as honestly, many of them appear to be good fits for their parks. But I do agree that typically, even though they're a bunch of cloned attractions (and coasters), Six Flags does put a lot more interesting additions into their parks, making their announcement more exciting.

Well, if Six Flags Great America is getting a S&S 4D Free Spin in 2017, wouldn't it be the first of its kind in the Midwest? I also feel like if they do,I think it's gonna be themed to the Joker since it would be in the Mardi Gras area of the park and well, the Joker could blend well into the Mardi Gras theme.

Now, I'm not dogging all the CF additions, as honestly, many of them appear to be good fits for their parks. But I do agree that typically, even though they're a bunch of cloned attractions (and coasters), Six Flags does put a lot more interesting additions into their parks, making their announcement more exciting.

So true, I'd rather have a JL, S&S 4D, or a Zamperla flat ride packge over ANY of the additions KD, MiA, Dorney, WoF, or VF have gotten over the past 5 years. Bring back Dick Kinzel!! If Ouimet had been in charge of Cedar Fair earlier, rides like Talon, i305, Patriot, Goldstriker, Prowler, etc probably wouldnt exist.