TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[VEKOMA] UPDATED 2022 Something is being built @ Vekoma Vlodrop

The first thing that popped into my head when I saw this prototype was the rumored Avengers/Iron Man coaster concept pitched for the Disney parks. I remember seeing a drawing of an unusual flying coaster idea from WDI , with Vekoma doing so many coasters for Disney recently, including prototypes (Everest/Grizzly Peak reversing coasters and the swinging cars for the Dwarves coasters) this may be plausible.

The first thing that popped into my head when I saw this prototype was the rumored Avengers/Iron Man coaster concept pitched for the Disney parks. I remember seeing a drawing of an unusual flying coaster idea from WDI , with Vekoma doing so many coasters for Disney recently, including prototypes (Everest/Grizzly Peak reversing coasters and the swinging cars for the Dwarves coasters) this may be plausible.

What stops me from thinking it's a flyer prototype is the clearance in between the supports. Either the track is a lot wider than the images lead you to believe or the train is a two-seater at best.

What stops me from thinking it's a flyer prototype is the clearance in between the supports. Either the track is a lot wider than the images lead you to believe or the train is a two-seater at best.

If the seats are in a flying position going down that slope, couldn't they rotate 90 degrees counter-clockwise before the flip to sideways track? That would put them upright for what I assume is meant to be a boarding area, which very well might take care of everyone's reach envelope concerns at the end since riders' arms would be restricted by an OTSR.

If the seats are in a flying position going down that slope, couldn't they rotate 90 degrees counter-clockwise before the flip to sideways track? That would put them upright for what I assume is meant to be a boarding area, which very well might take care of everyone's reach envelope concerns at the end since riders' arms would be restricted by an OTSR.

Mhm, except that it depends on how the OTSR will be shaped. You never quite know, though.

Yes thats right because of the track ties look more the same, but the track with is much smaller then the test setup @ Vekoma.

The old gen track is 1200 and Motorbike is 800 . So if i took that it would look more skinnier.

Thats why i used the old gen track.

I hope u understand.