TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2016 Tickets On Sale!

This might be a stupid question, but it's me, and stupid is what stupid does.

With that out of the way, does my CF season pass = A Knott's season pass?

I'm going to purchase tickets tonight, I just want to be sure I purchase the right ones.

Please feel free to let me know how stupid I am for asking that question, and feel free to insert sarcastic remark about my mentality all whilst answering said stupid question.

I thank you in advance and look forward to your candor.

Loves!

Guy

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I notice that Caeser (is that Caeser?) and the little guy in the yellow shirt beside him,

aren't too interested in what that guy is saying, but rather the size of that pie slice

in front of them, and figuring out how fast they can chow it down, lol.

i'm in for Knott's. debating about magic mountain still.

Let me help you: FOUR HOUR PARK BUYOUT.

i did see on one ticket website that they changed their date from the 10th to the 23rd for their buyout. so maybe that means less people.

i'm in for Knott's. debating about magic mountain still.

Let me help you: FOUR HOUR PARK BUYOUT.

Seriously. That alone should be enough reason to go!

Speaking of which. We were planning on driving down early Saturday morning, but looks like we will be staying Friday evening across from the park to ensure plenty of rest for morning ERT!

Tickets for both nights bought.

Plane tickets bought.

Car rental reserved.

Just need to find a cheap and not too sketchy motel. Perhaps I should try AirBnB?

Last year was great. Can't wait to ride the new Ghost Rider.

Also will be getting in some days at Disneyland before WCB. I have to get my money's worth for the premiere passport I that I sold my soul for.

Tickets for both nights bought.

Plane tickets bought.

Car rental reserved.

Just need to find a cheap and not too sketchy motel. Perhaps I should try AirBnB?

Last year was great. Can't wait to ride the new Ghost Rider.

Also will be getting in some days at Disneyland before WCB. I have to get my money's worth for the premiere passport I that I sold my soul for.

You might want to do Disney after WCB, considering you will be in Buena Park Sunday. It will save you money on gas, and hotels. The Anabella hotel has some great deals.

It's two weeks (to the day) until....

ছয় পতাকা ম্যাজিক মাউন্টেন

Chaẏa patākā myājika mā'unṭēna

(Bengali)

Edited by Nrthwnd

In two weeks from today, I will be riding Ghostrider! Someone hit the fast forward button.

I am very much looking to finishing off WCB Sunday night with several consecutive night rides on Ghost Rider.

I hope I'm still upright at that point. With SFMM ERT going until midnight on Saturday night, if KBF check in is close to what it was last year (6:30am) that means like 4 hours of sleep if I'm lucky. Welp, that's what NoDoz is for, and thats one reason I'm staying at KBF Hotel - easy access to take an afternoon nap in between events if I need to.

In two weeks from today, I will be riding Ghostrider! Someone hit the fast forward button.

I am very much looking to finishing off WCB Sunday night with several consecutive night rides on Ghost Rider.

I hope I'm still upright at that point. With SFMM ERT going until midnight on Saturday night, if KBF check in is close to what it was last year (6:30am) that means like 4 hours of sleep if I'm lucky. Welp, that's what NoDoz is for, and thats one reason I'm staying at KBF Hotel - easy access to take an afternoon nap in between events if I need to.

I'm with you on that. I had a free night's stay at the Anabella, so I chose that over Knotts Hotel. Still close enough for us to take a post 'morning ERT' cocktail, and nap back at the hotel.

Just a reminder for everyone else concerned..

- Q: I cannot make it to the park before check-in ends or I need to leave before evening ERT, can I still attend the event if I cannot make the entire day?

A: Yes, you may arrive after check-in ends. Your event packet will be left at will call or guest relations under the name of the person who registered. If you need to leave before evening ERT, you may do so, but we hope you can stay because it will be amazing! Please note there are NO REFUNDS given if you cannot make the event.