TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Pokemon GO

Jew

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, yeah, this Halloween event kinda got me back into it. If I can earn candy for my Snorlax at nearly the same rate as I would for a Pikachu I'd be stupid to not take advantage of it. Plus I caught like 21 Pokemon on the two block walk from the subway station to my job... 6 Gastly, 3 Haunter, 4 Cubone and a bunch of others.

Dammit.

Thanks to making this guy my buddy and doing a ton of walking during this event (I've hit my 10,000 steps 2 days in a row thanks to this despite the fact that it's dark when I get home and was 40 degrees and sleeting... I went mall walking like a 70 year old, lol), This guy is a level 2066 all in the course of about 5 weeks. Woohoo.

I really love this game since it forces me to get up and exercise. For that reason I don't see myself ever getting sick of it.

Thanks to the halloween event, I now just need a Porygon to complete the U.S. pokedex.

Also glad to see they are adding bonuses for daily players!

If they ever release trading just let me know, I have already hatched two Porygon.

I've also heard about a possible Thanksgiving event similar to the Halloween one.

^ Yep, but just to make it clear (I'm sure you know, since you probably read the same article I did, but clarifying for readers of this thread who may haven't), that doesn't mean that you can catch them yet. The Gen2 Pokemon have been added in a data table, not in any code that governs the actual playing of the game. However, they must be added there before they can be added anywhere else. So it's an exciting first step, but that's all it is at this point.

I love the new update with daily streak bonuses for catching and pokestops. It's nice to see Niantic doing something that doesn't suck for a change.

Agreed. Following the Halloween event up immediately with the daily streak bonuses, larger Pokestop hauls, and increased spawn rates has definitely rekindled my interest in the game. I only have one Pokemon left yet to obtain out of those that are currently available around here, and I'm currently using Seel as my buddy to gain enough candy to evolve him. Here's hoping the legendaries make an appearance before Gen 2 is released.

started somewhat late with pokemon go (as in at the end of my US visit this summer) but made it to level 23 so far.

Really like the extra things you get at the stops at this time and the increased number of pokemons.

still got a long long way to go before getting some real high end pokemons.. but i'm still walking

started somewhat late with pokemon go (as in at the end of my US visit this summer) but made it to level 23 so far.

Really like the extra things you get at the stops at this time and the increased number of pokemons.

still got a long long way to go before getting some real high end pokemons.. but i'm still walking

Can you catch a bunch of the Europe specific Mr. Mime Pokemon's just in case they start trading soon!?!?! We have some of the North America specific Tauros for you!