TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Is this the world's most intense coaster? No seriously

Would you give it a 9-10 out of 10 for intensity  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Would you give it a 9-10 out of 10 for intensity

• Yes
    • No

I know what you're thinking, look I get it, how can anything possibly be more intense than Top Thrill, Millennium force, Intimidator 305, or Skyrush? I thought the same thing until I came across this video from what I believe is Turkey!

Now that looks intense! What do you guys think? Am I overrating it or giving it what it's worth? Thanka for taking the time to read, all comments are appreciated

Edited by BGThrillseeker

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you're thinking, look I get it, how can anything possibly be more intense than Top Thrill, Millennium force, Intimidator 305, or Skyrush? I thought the same thing until I came across this video from what I believe is Turkey!

Now that looks intense! What do you guys think? Am I overrating it or giving it what it's worth? Thanka for taking the time to read, all comments are appreciated

Your title should have been "Is this the world's most..." As it is I thought we'd be telling what our most intense coaster was. Damn you for getting me hopes up

BTW this is an Intamin Blitz coaster called Red Fire. 180.4 feet tall. 3,215.3 feet long. 90 degree top hat. 0-68.4 in 2.5 seconds with two inversions. No not the most intense coaster.

Blitz coasters are definitely intense and aggressive rides, but claiming they're the most intense rides out there is a bit of a stretch.

What's a Blitz coaster?

Blitz coasters are definitely intense and aggressive rides, but claiming they're the most intense rides out there is a bit of a stretch.

What's a Blitz coaster?

Took the words out of my mouth

I just saw that Intamin have changed the model name from Blitz coaster to LSM coaster but here it is anyway

www.intaminworldwide.com/amusement/RollerCoasters/LSM+Launch+Coaster/tabid/138/ProductNumber/LSM+Launch+Coaster/language/de-DE/Default.aspx

It is a clone of iSpeed, which I rode like about 100 times

Well, it's a very good coaster. But sincerely it cannot even go close to the most intense coasters in the world , there are rides that are much better out there

I love the completely different reactions from the riders in that video. Dude is having the time of his life. Meanwhile she's completely losing her sh!t. So funny.

It's a clone of iSpeed at Mirabilandia.

But with lap-bars instead of OTSR!

One thing I wish they would have modified is the second half of the ride, tho. The first part of Ispeed is an absolute blast, but as soon as you hit the Italian Loop (the weird slanted immelman) it losts its pace, and then the MCBR kills the pacing and the last part is a slow return to the station.

What's a Blitz coaster?

Took the words out of my mouth

It was Intamin's way of differentiating between their magnetic launch coasters and hydraulic coasters, which they call Accelerator Coasters, which is why the very first Accelerator coaster is named Xcelerator.

What's a Blitz coaster?

You have already asked the question several times!