TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Quote of the Week

strz

This gem. Nailed it.

I posted this in the CP thread but it's probably more appropriate here...

And this is why we have a zero tolerance policy on stupidity in these forums. If you're going to post stuff JUST to "get banned" to brag about it on some idiot Facebook group then dammit, we will happily ban your stupid A$$...

I would hate for my life to have so little meaning that getting banned from TPR for saying stupid crap on purpose gives me fulfillment in life.

I don't honestly believe that that was ever their intention. In most cases they probably never wanted to get banned but when they were banned for being stupid they decided that rather than own up to the fact that maybe they said something stupid or did something wrong they would go seek out an online support group that would tell them they were wonderful, "salute" them and tell them that it's not their fault (and subsequently make it TPR's fault). It's easier to blame someone else and go seeking approval / validation than it is to admit you f*cked up and either apologize or just acknowledge it move on.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there welcome to the forums. I hope you have fun and yes we all can't wait til the park opens and the joker opens so we can ride the Joker and have fun. I can't wait til hurricane harbor opens, which is right across the freeway so I can have fun swimming because I like swimming and going to hurricane harbor. I scream on the rides and raise my hands and like to sit in the front.

Hi there welcome to the forums. I hope you have fun and yes we all can't wait til the park opens and the joker opens so we can ride the Joker and have fun. I can't wait til hurricane harbor opens, which is right across the freeway so I can have fun swimming because I like swimming and going to hurricane harbor. I scream on the rides and raise my hands and like to sit in the front.

• 2 weeks later...
Six Flags overuses Superman just as much as Batman

Current

.Superman: Ride of Steel

.Superman: Ultimate Flight

.Superman: Escape from Krypton

.Superman: Ultimate Escape

.Superman: Escape

.Superman: The Ride?

.Superman: Tower of Power

.Superman: Krypton Coaster

Ideas

.Superman and Batman: The Ride

.Superman: Ultimate Spin

.Superman: Drop of Doom

.Superman: Salvation

.Superman: Escape from Six Flags

.Superman: Flight Deck

.Superman: Flight of Fear

.Superman: Sky Screamer

.Superman vs. Lex Luthor: The Ride

.Superman: Takes a Whiz

.Superman: Goes Grocery Shopping

.Superman: Ultimate Pandemonium Escape into Flight

.Superman: Ride of Ultimate Flight Escape from Steel Krpyton

.Superman: Mind Eraser

.Superman: Coast to Coaster

So wait. We are talking about toilet paper? How is this even possible? How do you even get a roll on the train with you?

Claim you have the runs??

"Yes hello roller coaster ride op. Yes I must carry a loose article that is a roll of toilet paper onto this roller coaster because I have the runs and might have to wipe my A$$ while still on the train immediately after I sh*t all over your roller coaster. I heart CP."

^

I'll second this.

Also, to add my own a week later:

Tsunami has left the park and is up for sale.

Good lord, who had to write the sales sheet for that one?

"This is your chance to own one of Scotland's b̶e̶s̶t̶ most "thrilling" theme park attractions! Ride includes t̶w̶o̶ one gently used train. Ride has only run for 16 days since it passed it's last comprehensive safety inspection by our in-house safety inspector who has since b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶k̶ ̶d̶u̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶l̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶c̶r̶i̶m̶i̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶n̶e̶g̶l̶i̶g̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ retired. Serious offers only."

• 2 weeks later...

Its a two-fer Tuesday

I struggle so much with spelling to the point even spell check doesnt know what im trying to say half the time.

A good rule of thumb is that if spell check doesn't know what you are trying to say, then you shouldn't post it.

Cuda Falls

3080709.gif

Man. I'm completely skipping over these Magnum personal stories quicker than I skip over posts from Storms.

Hey you know what??? Go f*ck yourself! You dont read my posts fine but why do you need to announce it? Again go f*ck yourself! Im sick of the egotistic people on this site. No what I dont need this sh*t. F*ck this sh*t.

When you finally snap xD

Man. I'm completely skipping over these Magnum personal stories quicker than I skip over posts from Storms.

Hey you know what??? Go f*ck yourself! You dont read my posts fine but why do you need to announce it? Again go f*ck yourself! Im sick of the egotistic people on this site. No what I dont need this sh*t. F*ck this sh*t.

When you finally snap xD

[youtu_be]https://youtu.be/Iejq_rVJMR0[/youtu_be]

:lol: I feel like we're getting a little nuts with the minute-by-minute Lightning Rod updates. I'm partially responsible, but holy crap.

- Ride is open

- Less than 15 minutes

- Now 20

- Now 25

- Lead Ride Operator going to take a sh*t

- Now wiping

- Sh*t successful

- Coaster Studios guy is in line

- It's broken

- It's fixed

- Air gates are opening

- Guy in row 7 is doing the walk of shame

- Dispatch

- Guy waiting for row 3 is picking his a**

... we get it. lol

For reiterating a simple yet often willfully overlooked truth:

Anyway I really do not think Cedar Point deserves another coaster, even if its just a rmc'ing on mean streak. Didn't they just get valravn?

You have to be sh*tting me. I haven't seen a post from you in months and I see that they're still consistently idiotic. Cedar Fair is running a financially calculated company. It's different from handing out candy evenly to your children.

Too true...

Because of this sort of non-fact checking stupidity, we now have a complete moron as the President of the United States making America looking like a complete embarrassment, and your country passed Brexit, making England looking like the laughing stock of Europe.

InvadR is a very smooth coaster and very rewritable.

InvadR

InvadR

InvadR

InvadR

InvadR

InvadR

InvadR

InvadR

InvadR

InvadR

Huh. So it is.

I've always hated the term "GP" because not only are they generally more fun to hang out with at parks than the majority of coaster enthusiasts (there are exceptions of course) but it also gives enthusiasts a weird superiority complex that they totally don't deserve. The fact that enthusiasts are bashing the "GP" for freaking out over these Flashback valleys and calling for the ride's removal because it's now going to be perceived as unsafe while the "GP" doesn't care and enthusiasts are the only ones making these comments is hilarious.

• 2 weeks later...

Larry's latest contribution as the official spokesman for reason:

Hopefully they'll do the smart thing. . .

Six Flags... smart?!?!? Ahahahahahaha!!!

Oh. Wait. You were being serious??

SixFlags, the stupid company that has the only Intamin Plug and Play woodie in the United States. The stupid company that installed the first RMC, and then repeated the mistake by building more. The stupid company that is expanding their theme park season in many northern US parks because people want to visit parks even if not every coaster is open.

Are they perfect? No. Are they bumbling fools? No

• 4 weeks later...

^OMG...I missed those posts about the shed! What thread are they in?

Here is my vote though:

This is the best boomerang I've been on, which is like saying you're the best player on the Cleveland Browns.

^ Edit - I never noticed your signature...love that too!