TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Quote of the Week

strz

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Steel Force:

I agree that the front seat is the only good seat on Steel Force. In my opinion the ride is still forceless as hell in that seat but at least you can appreciate the feeling of speed and feel like you're actually on a roller coaster which prevents you from falling asleep during the world's longest and most uninspired "helix" which is of course followed by a mid course that kicks on like crazy because holy sh*t... let's not over-do it with the intensity.

I can quote and repost all day.......

At about what time should I leave SFA?

As soon as possible.

Get the credits and leave. If you go through Baltimore stop in the inner harbor for a beer and some crab.

Some twat-waffle decided to ride towards the front of the train with $34.79 of change in their pockets. From the initial drop onwards this twat-waffle was paying out like a loose slot machine.

From ye olde SFGADV thread.

OMG!! I just laughed so hard a tear almost ran down my leg.

Awesome night POV on Valravn!! Thanks for posting! The front row leaning forward technique on Mean Streak coupled with it possibly closing this year has convinced me to ride it next month. Just how far forward does one need to lean, though?

Just far enough so your back isn't touching the seat. You can use the grab bar on the front of the train to pull yourself forward too. This method turned Mean Streak from "metal trash can rolling down a hill", to extremely fun.

I didn't even pay this guy to say that. I promise.

This should be called "Favorite Coasterbill Quotes Thread". I mean really.

Or the other way around.

That doesn't even make sense. Don't get all uppity just because I call you out on your endless barrage of asinine posts. Relax, have some fun. No need to take anything personally, it's a theme park forum.

This should be called "Favorite Coasterbill Quotes Thread". I mean really.

Or the other way around.

That doesn't even make sense. Don't get all uppity just because I call you out on your endless barrage of asinine posts. Relax, have some fun. No need to take anything personally, it's a theme park forum.

The wording of this made me laugh really hard for some reason. It wasn't even supposed to be funny but I'll put the reply to this thread back in the thread itself.

And ^

Never been to KD so can't comment on FOF but that last corkscrew on Jokers Jinx is the best part of the ride besides the launch. Holy crap the whip through that thing.

Flight of Fear is better because if you're riding Flight of Fear that means you're not at Six Flags America.

rip Nitro capacity. Remember when B&Ms used to be capacity monsters?

I have a new drinking game idea... go to the Sky Bar and get a good view of Nitro. Then pull up the Fury 325 cam on your phone.

Every time Fury rolls out 3 trains in the time it takes the Nitro crew to send one, chug until a Nitro train appears. I'd imagine the paramedics would have a busy day that day.

^^^^^^--------in regards to SFGA Nitro going VR!

From the SFGAdv Thread

We don't need this kind of negativity interfering with our fun, food and fantasy.

Is the water ride next to Nitro still open?

Congo Rapids? Yes. And it still sucks.

Keep in mind also that the park closes all ride lines for the day whenever they feel like closing them. It's a clusterf**k.

In the first post I was talking about Knoebels. Negativity in regards to Six Flags is entirely justified.

Okay, I did remember one time the skyride not being on the POP, but that was many moons ago.

As an out of towner, are there any discounts I should be aware of? I'm looking at planning a trip in late august and I plan to hit Hershey, Knoebels, Dorney and Six Flags Gettysburg. (Yes, we are skipping SF Great Adventure)

SF Gettysburg?

SFA. Because the time spent there will be about the length of the Gettysburg address.