Jump to content
  TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Social Media Poll - How do you consume your content?


Which device do you view TPR content THE MOST on?  

118 members have voted

  1. 1. Which device do you view TPR content THE MOST on?

    • Computer Desktop
      76
    • Mobile phone/tablet
      42
    • TV Box (AppleTV, Chromecast, etc)
      1


Recommended Posts

About 95% of the time I browse the forum, I am on my laptop. The other 5% is with Tapatalk on my iPhone, but that's rare since Tapatalk doesn't load some photos, so viewing trip reports/announcements can be difficult.

 

The only times I consume content on my iPhone is through social media (particularly Twitter and Instagram). I also watch most of TPR's YouTube videos through my phone as well. The only time I watch YouTube videos through my laptop is when it is linked through the forum, which isn't too often.

 

Short answer:

1. Forums = laptop

2. Social media/YouTube = phone

 

I voted laptop/desktop since I view the forums very, very often. It's essentially my browser homepage!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I'm on the forums, it's a dead even split between iPhone and desktop. Desktop primarily during the work day, phone in the afternoons and evenings off of work hours.

 

If I'm watching your video content, it's via the YouTube app on my Xbox One, because I much prefer watching video content on a TV as opposed to on a computer monitor or phone screen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Almost always desktop for viewing and responding on forum. Like 90% of my time at least.

 

It's much more difficult to browse and respond on the forum via phone or I might use it more. As someone else already said, I really only view TPR content on my phone if I don't have my computer, I'm following a specific thread and away from my computer, or I'm browsing social media and TPR content comes up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I mainly view TPR content on the forums, which I almost exclusively browse on my laptop. I don't access the forums on other devices unless I'm lacking another option or want to quickly show someone something, and I stopped using Tapatalk quite a while back when it started acting weird on me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I mostly read and almost exclusively post, using a desktop/laptop situation. Occasionally, if I'm at a park and want to check on something, or am bored in line, I'll use mobile, but not very often, and I'll rarely post then. For watching your videos, I'd say it's a 60-40 split in favor of watching them through streaming to my TV, versus watching them on desktop. I'll almost never watch them via. mobile.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The vast majority of the time, I check TPR on my desktop. Occasionally, I'll do it on mobile if I'm out, but I'd say I'm on desktop 85% to mobile 15%.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use https://themeparkreview.com/forum/topic/116-terms-of-service-please-read/