TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Making a Trip Report

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no fixed recipe on how to make a trip report. Most of the time I spend at a park I don't think about the trip report I'm going to make, I just have fun and take a bunch of pictures throughout the day. Sometimes I will think that "I need to get a picture of this for the trip report" or "this will be fun to write about", but most of the time I just enjoy my day and take pictures of whatever I feel taking pictures of. Then after I get home sort the pictures, select those I want to put in the trip report and do the trip report writing. Normally I write the trip reports within 1-2 weeks after I get home so I have the trip fresh in my memory (I see some people take up to a year or two lol). I also use the pictures to remember in what order I did things.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you can never plan a day at a park 100%, it will be whatever happens the day you're at the park which will define how your trip report will be. Just go ahead and give it a try the next time you visit to a park! There is no need to feel that a trip report needs to be up to a certain standard to be posted here, and I can promise you that people will always find something they enjoy in your trip report.