TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ocean Park Vietnam

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Those are impressive gondolas, with them being Double Decker i'm sure they'll have a huge capacity too!

They can hold 230 people each (there are two of them)! If I'm not mistaking that's the biggest cable-car of them all.

Oh, and from the pictures I think I see some glass panels for the floor, the same as the Vanoise Express (a french ropeway). Sadly we can't walk on them, but it does provide great views.

• 4 months later...

It is still very surreal to see Led Zeppelin/The Time Machine running in a totally different park on the other side of the world. I knew when I visited Freestyle Music Park that the park wouldn't last and the rides wouldn't be left to rot, but it is just bizarre to think that several of the rides from a park I went out of my way to visit (yet within driving distance) is now so far away. That being said, I'm still glad they didn't rust away in Myrtle Beach--Hard Rock Park's loss is Ocean Park Vietnam's gain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...