TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Please help TPR's Jack Crouse!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in for $20....get well soon, Jack!!!

Very sad to hear this...and in fact, I just also made another $20 Go Fund Me donation to a guy from work that is in a very similar situation. He went to the local hospital with flu-like symptoms last week and now he is in a medically-induced coma in Buffalo battling for his life.

Very scary to think how quickly something like this can change you and your families lives forever.

I donated 25 earlier today.

I wish I could do more...

The video of Robb and Jack riding Falcon's Fury is literally one of my fave-vids ever. Jack just always strikes me as a really likeable and genuinely cool dude.

On a sidenote, to a guy from Sweden, the fact that a good man who works to support his family needs people to donate a ton of money so him and his family doesn't go bankrupt when he gets sick is insane. A good American family goes down because of a little bit of bad luck?

I'm really not after a political discussion here, I just found that to be incredibly saddening.

Get well soon Jack!

Your wife and daughters need you around for a long time still... And I want more videos of you riding things that terrify you.

I donated 25 earlier today.

On a sidenote, to a guy from Sweden, the fact that a good man who works to support his family needs people to donate a ton of money so him and his family doesn't go bankrupt when he gets sick is insane. A good American family goes down because of a little bit of bad luck?

I'm really not after a political discussion here, I just found that to be incredibly saddening.

I am fortunate to live in a country where medical expenses are not a worry as well so I can definitely see where you are coming from here. Fortunately, there are some awesome people here that are able and more than willing to help. Hoping to hear some good news soon.

^ I don't think you guys do international shipping but if I scrape together some more (buying Cities:Skyline is not that urgent )and give $25 more to put you guys at $14,950 since you guys are so close to $15,000 you can use what would have been in my bag with another (maybe if you guys have an XL Bag-O-Crap?) as an incentive to get someone to give more and push it over that limit.

very glad to hear he is doing better.

I had every intention of donating, and just haven't been able to yet due to the insane week I've had going on at work. . but Robb's kind offer of crap was just the impetus I needed to step away from work to get this done!

just donated now.

thoughts and good vibes sent their way as well!

Robert

Another Jack update: https://www.gofundme.com/jackcrouse

Update from this morning:

Jack is resting and the Doctor's plan for today is to maintain his oxygen level by keeping him calm because he's had some coughing episodes which have affected his oxygen levels.

The chest X-ray today showed some more improvement which is good, but his lungs are still filled with fluid.

We are still waiting for Jack to come off of sedation without becoming agitated. When he's able to do that they will let him wake up.

Just holding strong and trying to keep positive. It really helps my family get us through this devastating time by reading everyone's thoughtful messages and words of kindness.

Jacqi Crouse