TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

One Dead on Chinese Top Spin Accident

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the model involved: a Space Travel/Top Spin Ride BNST-20B from Beston.

Space Travel Ride is a new kind of thrill ride that is designed by amusement rides manufacturers. We also call it the outdoor giant ride or the top spin ride. The whole equipment could rotate 360 degree which will give passengers the most thrill feelings that they will feel like they are wandering in the space. When it rotates to the top, the whole cabin will rotates with inertance.

melania-trump2.jpg.c5d0da35b4cbff2b617f6e734c5f4937.jpg

If anyone isn't currently reading through their website you're missing out. This one is particularly entertaining.

Carnival Kangaroo Jumping Rides

Ignore the Zamperla logos, they totally made this.

Kangaroo happy jumping is also known as self control Kangaroo, Its cute cartoon image makes it more compelling. After moving the kangaroo will rotary and jumping with the music. When you join it you will up and down with the kangaroo as well as rotation with the kangaroo. Sitting on it likes flying in the Sky. It is very comfortable, totally relaxed and very happy.

It is operated by a control box. When the ride works, the players rotate along the long track and feel that they are experiencing a wonderful, it is made of fiberglass reinforced plastics(FRP), equipped with gorgeous lighting, great music, Non-fading and durable painting. The whole designs in updated cartoon figures and colorful painting make kiddy play merrily and enjoy great happiness.

They are widely used in many places, such as, theme park, playground, and kindergarten etc. We believe the kids will like it very much.

While not entirely related to the accident, it does give us some context about the type of manufacturer we're dealing with.

PS: Does anyone want to buy a Beston Gatekeeper?

... or perhaps a "Naughty Castle for Kids"?

Straight from the topspin page:

Generally speaking, there are 20 seat, and 10 seat in a row. This is one of the most thrilling amusement ride that is popular in the amusement parks. And it has drew lots of attentions from adults who loves enjoy thrilling feel. Kids who want to have a try on this thrill ride should be accompanied by their parents. But this amusement ride is equipped with insurance devices and the cabin is equipped with seat belts, the key components have been made by nondestructive testing inspection.

In Beston, the space travel ride could be painted with different colors according to the clients’ special request. The size and quantity of cabin could also be customize. Its speed and height of rising is higher than other observation wheel. But it is safe enough for kids and adults for Beston has professional designers and technician. Our giant space travel has advantage in quality and price.

He didn't miss work, he was just busy with some of Beston's other breakthroughs in technology, such as:

- Beston Gatekeeper

- Beston Wicked Twister

- Beston Windseeker

- Mickey's Fun Wheel - Sponsored by Beston

- Beston California Screamin' (California Beston')

- Beston Knockoff SLC

- Beston Hot Air Ballon a.k.a Hot Air Beston

It has just been confirmed that Beston has sold its first Beston Gatekeeper to the Wanda Group. Wanda chairman, Wang Jianlin says "the Beston Gatekeeper will be a thrilling addition to our lineup of rides and will appear at most Wanda parks in our crusade against Disney". Jianlin also said "once we are done with Disney, we are going to invade the American market and the Beston Gatekeeper is going to be a use part of our empire that will eventually swallow up Six Flags, Cedar Fair and other companies in America". Jianlin also went on to say that "Cedar Point's original is no match for a bunch of Beston Gatekeepers".

You're all jealous, Beston make rides that are literally Disney level!

(video ripped off from SoCal Theme Parks 360 )

I love how they push the design thoughts all the way to making scary noises on purposes..:

Or do they?

When I have enough money, I will build an entire park to showcase Beston rides. I know there are other manufacturers out there, but I will go with Beston. I hope that doesn't throw anyone off. The Beston Gatekeeper will be the signature ride at my park and I am going to wait until Christmas time to get that discount.

Here's a quote from their "Miami Trip Ride" (mini Moby Dick ride):

The miami ride for sale has been a favorite amusement attraction, with beautiful background, strong safety equipment, 22kw motor, which make it work quickly & exciting. With the miami fair ride working, along with the wonderful music, passengers will feel relax & happiness. Next time, when they feel pressful, or happy, or alone, think something quitely, first come into their mind is your miami, instead of cigerate.

So I guess they're claiming that their kiddie rides prevent children from smoking?

The miami ride for sale has been a favorite amusement attraction, with beautiful background, strong safety equipment, 22kw motor, which make it work quickly & exciting. With the miami fair ride working, along with the wonderful music, passengers will feel relax & happiness. Next time, when they feel pressful, or happy, or alone, think something quitely, first come into their mind is your miami, instead of cigerate.

So I guess they're claiming that their kiddie rides prevent children from smoking?

Correct. The engineers and technician have designed and perfected the Miami Trip ride. Instead of smoking, the children will be too busy tripping out in Miami.

I wonder what feeling pressful is like. Is that like reading too much news?

I love where this thread has headed.

Other slogans Beston can use:

Beston: Because anything else is good quality

Beston: Because anything else is addictive

Beston: Is a pressful life killing you? Let us help

Beston: 3 days without an accident

Beston: Unrestrained Thrills

Beston Suspended Coaster: Flying through the park

Beston Trabant: Gamble with your life

• 1 month later...