TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How should I ask one of my fiends to go to kings island?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey, want to go to Kings Island? They have a bunch of roller coasters".

...That should do it.

Just ask them... "Hey wanna go to Kings Island??" ... it's really not that serious, it's not like you're asking them to marry you or anything!!

Tough one. Might be the first time a coaster enthusiastic has gone on a date.

In all seriousness though, whenever I go to parks with groups, I'll usually just post something like:

"Trip to (insert park here), next week! Inbox/message me for details.", and address it to friends I think might want to join me.

It's really not that hard....

I'd also reccomend listening to a few episodes of this podcast: http://theartofcharm.com/podcast/

trim.18F2B8B7-B67A-44A6-B61C-D28B27750848.MOV

Just don't be one of these guys/gals and you'll be fine!

Signed,

Canadianparkfan

Well, a fiend, is an enemy/wicked person (Or Demon). So this is either a typo, or he wants to ask his enemy that he would like to befriend to go to Kings Island. If you want to mend a relationship, just tell him/her that you should hang out a KI for a day. If it was just crappy spelling, go with what everyone else says...

Why is this a thread?

It is epically funny that someone would want to take a FIEND to an amusement park. At least this moderator thinks so? So funny that I'm going to double post.

You're not the only moderator who finds it amusing.

"Asmodeus! I invoke thee to ride Firehawk and have a churro!"

But seriously, you should nix Kings Island and take your fiend to Fuji-Q Highland park, instead!

EDIT to add: Wait a sec. Have we confirmed that this is a ... male friend?

1782199474_ResizeofIMG_2637.JPG.592bb4d902d062ba41bb31e6b85d2494.JPG

Fuji-Queue Highland Park ~ "Here kitty, kitty, kitty..." TPR 2013 Japan Tour.

Edited by Nrthwnd

Just tell people why you want to go and try and think of a variety of cool and interesting things at the park. Do they still have the blue/purple ice cream at Banshee? You can big up The Beast at night time. Why do you want to go? Enthusiasm breeds enthusiasm!

Also don't be put off if no-one's interested, just go by yourself. If you wait for other people to do things, you may never get round to them.

Ask them if they like riding coasters, if they've been to Kings Island recently, and then see if they want to come along.

Just tell people why you want to go and try and think of a variety of cool and interesting things at the park. Do they still have the blue/purple ice cream at Banshee? You can big up The Beast at night time. Why do you want to go? Enthusiasm breeds enthusiasm!

Also don't be put off if no-one's interested, just go by yourself. If you wait for other people to do things, you may never get round to them.

But seriously, folks--this is the best advice. Simple and direct.