TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What coasters would you like to improve?

Hey, guys. Since most of what I post is about potential improvement for rides, I was thinking, why not make a thread specifically for that?

So here's how it works- just list the coasters you'd wish they'd improve on. It could be a general roller coaster model, or an existing coaster, doesn't matter how it's fixed, (as long as it's doable) but just say it. By the way demolishing does not count. There's gotta be a thread somewhere about that. (Even if there's not, it doesn't matter.)

Here's mine:

Goudurix (or any other bad Vekoma/Arrow Coaster): Give it the Sunkid Heege trains, just so no more concussions are gonna happen.

Any Vekoma SLC: Retracked with Vekoma's newer track (see Suspended Family Coaster (I'm not too sure about that, TBH )) and/or fitted with new trains.

Mean Streak: Either give it the RMC treatment (with Topper Track, not I-BOX) or have Gravity Group reprofile it with more airtime hills, and maybe slip a corkscrew in there, Hades 360 style.

Now you keep it going!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic