TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Fun World NH Photo TR

I have been feeling coaster deprived during the winter season up here in New England. Today I was driving past Nashua and remembered that the Fun World indoor family entertainment center was there and they had a small coaster there. I decided to make a quick pit stop.

The outside of the building looked a little run down, but the inside was quite nice. The arcade was huge! There were 3 levels of games including at least 10 pinball machines, sports games (including a bowling alley), shooting games, plus a lot more. They also had a multiple story slide and climb area that would be the dream of any kid. There also were three rides: a Wisdom Orient Express coaster, a small himalaya, and a double decker carousel.

The Orient Express had a custom layout and was about your average kiddie coaster. There were some bumpy parts, but the drop seemed bigger than it was since the train was extremely close to the ceiling. The center gave 3 laps. I didn't ride anything else, but the himalaya looked like a Wisdom Rides version. Then the double decker carousel looked massive because of its location and how it spanned 2 stories.

I noticed Fun World wasn't in the Park Index, so I grabbed photos of the complex's Orient Express kiddie coaster and the double decker carousel. Unfortunately I missed the himalaya. Enjoy!

IMG_0629.thumb.JPG.3ab7a9001e286f902c1e58d3b58cdf18.JPG

The Orient Express is your average kiddie coaster.

IMG_0630.thumb.JPG.c5d130110d1a2275aa82ad7cc2e66fb9.JPG

The double decker carousel looks massive inside the complex.

IMG_0628.thumb.JPG.67672112b71cfaf18a0b67c9fe8361ac.JPG

Check out that theming.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images