TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What New Roller Coaster Are You Looking Foward To

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tatsu

You haven't even seen the layout! It might be B&M's first kiddie flyer for all you know! I'm waiting until they either show us the renderings, or really get going on building it, whichever comes first.

My most looked forward to, at the moment, is The Voyage, with Expedition Everest close behind. El Toro also looks good, along with the 2 Great Coaster International woodies.

The Superman coaster opening in Australia later this year looks amazing, too.

There doesn't seem to be very many impressive loopers, though. They all look pretty standard. They'll all be good rides, but none will be great rides. The Tusynfryd rocket might be the exception, but I want to see a better rendering!

tatsu

You haven't even seen the layout! It might be B&M's first kiddie flyer for all you know! I'm waiting until they either show us the renderings, or really get going on building it, whichever comes first.

well, lets see why i'm looking forward to it

1)it isn't a kiddie coaster

2)it is 1hr. from my house

3)it is a terrain coaster (TAKE THAT El Toro and Goliath)

4)I love flyers

5)SFMM ROXORS!

6)It is a terrain flyer-i expect some close to the ground dives n' such, which would rule

TATSU! Mainly because it's the only one I'll be able to ride (at least in the near future). The fact that it's a terrain coaster and not some parking lot coaster like Scream (I liked Scream ) makes it all the better! Also, I generally like SFMM so I think this will be a great addition to the park. I think we can safely say this is NOT a kiddie flyer. lol.

tatsu

well, lets see why i'm looking forward to it

1)it isn't a kiddie coaster

2)it is 1hr. from my house

3)it is a terrain coaster (TAKE THAT El Toro and Goliath)

4)I love flyers

5)SFMM ROXORS!

6)It is a terrain flyer-i expect some close to the ground dives n' such, which would rule

1. How do you know?

3. How do you know?

6. How do you know?

The rest make sense, although they'd apply to ANY rollercoaster that might be built there.

TATSU! Mainly because it's the only one I'll be able to ride (at least in the near future). The fact that it's a terrain coaster and not some parking lot coaster like Scream (I liked Scream ) makes it all the better! Also, I generally like SFMM so I think this will be a great addition to the park. I think we can safely say this is NOT a kiddie flyer. lol.

Again, how do you know?

Too often people hype up a rollercoaster, and are proven wrong. It might just be a Superman clone. Why not? It might be completely forceless. Why not? And, no, we can't safely say it won't be a kiddie flyer! The only thing we know about the layout right now is that it includes a station! Wow.

1. How do you know?

Have you seen how much space is being cleared? That would be one pretty damn big family coaster

3. How do you know?

Do you see where they are putting it? There's some nice terrain in there. Whether or not they use it to its potential, only time will tell.

It might just be a Superman clone. Why not?

Um, I can tell you for sure that it won't be, but what do I know? Why would you believe me? This is the interent and I understand that, so... Nonetheless, if you look at the terrain of the land they are going to build it on... it would take a ton of excavations to fit a cookie-cutter ride in there and I dont think they have done enough to make that a possibility.

I'm looking forward to Goliath most since its in my home park and I love hypercoasters

Tatsu because its the only new ride I'll be riding next year. There is a very slim chance of me getting on Expedition Everest.

Kevin"Might have 2 new for 2006 atrractions to look foreward to"Bujold

There's nothing wrong with looking forward to a new rollercoaster. Any new rollercoaster is a wonderful thing, and especially any new type of rollercoaster is a wonderful thing.

However, people are rushing around making assumptions about it, but they have no real knowledge of it.

It's sort of "Don't count your chickens before they hatch", only here, to continue with that analogy, the chicken hasn't even finished building her nest, let alone started laying her eggs!

Futhermore, I think you should be especially cautious about this one, because no recent B&M ride has met expectations, no recent SF ride has met expectations, and no Flyer has met expectations. And yet, here people are, filling this up with expectations.

I hope it's as great as it seems, but it most likely won't be...