TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasters at Sunset

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valleyfair at sunset.

Holy crap! A sunset picture that was actually taken at sunset! I'm impressed.

If those Racer and Banshee pics above weren't in this thread I would have assumed they were taken at noon.

Should someone post the definition of sunset?

Here's a few I took @ SFOG last month.

Jeezus...what's it take to get you people to not complain about anything? They're some great shots...my worst is still better than your best, maybe we should define great?

Nobody's complaining, we're laughing because nobody knows what a sunset is. Have some fun, lighten up, it's Friday. lol

Valleyfair at sunset.

Holy crap! A sunset picture that was actually taken at sunset! I'm impressed.

If those Racer and Banshee pics above weren't in this thread I would have assumed they were taken at noon.

Should someone post the definition of sunset?

Here's a few I took @ SFOG last month.

Jeezus...what's it take to get you people to not complain about anything? They're some great shots...my worst is still better than your best, maybe we should define great?

Pointing out that a photo obviously not taken at sunset in a "Coasters At Sunset" thread is not complaining. Its pointing out the obvious. Its poking fun. Elbow ribbing. Get a sense of humor. I didn't insult anyone like you felt the need to. But I hope you have a better day than you seem to be having.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a photo I had captured while visiting Kings Island for the second time three days ago. It was storming like crazy for an hour and a half just after we arrived. Luckily it had ended just as the sun was starting to set.

GEDC1874.thumb.JPG.585699ef58384ea8e3848c02fa26dfb4.JPG

• 4 weeks later...