TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Are maxflight simulators your favorite simulators to ride?

986589871_adventure-science-center10_18_23AM.jpg.29ef4812ba7e7a8c60e3bb404ff36986.jpg

What the maxflight simulator looks like and the seat and harness.

adventure-science-center.jpg.ec04496c5cf72737274630cf65274fda.jpg

The maxflight simulator closed.

They are commonly found at science centers and indoor amusement parks. They are my favorite simulator to ride. Here is what I have to say about riding one: I rode it at my science center. It could be both a roller coaster simulator and a flight simulator. I first rode the roller coaster. The seat is very comfy. I tightened a lap belt as tight as it could be and the ride operator lowered an over the shoulder harness. The lap belt is tighter while the shoulder harness is comfier. The lid is then closed. It starts out simple with some loops to the left and right but then goes backwards and does loops. It got intense near the end. When the ride is over the ride opens and the harnesses are opened. I then rode the flight simulator twice. It is more fun because you can control how intense the simulator is. I made it very intense because I flew in many loops trying to shoot down planes. Both were a ton of fun. I would ride it again. End of that. Have you ever ridden one and what did you think about it. Where did you ride it?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted Images