TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Social Media do you use the most?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I view some tumblr pages, and watch videos on Youtube. .

but the only place I PROVIDE content, and actively participate (other than on message boards such as TPR, or on Comic sites).. is going to be Facebook. So yes, I post, comment, "like" and share often.

I'm old school--my flip phone (no, really) makes calls only. I don't text, don't Snapchat, tweet, vine, or Instagram.

not super helpful, I'm sure, but that's me

Facebook by far the most. YouTube second, and often with Facebook. I have twitter and pinterest only for extra reasons for other things. I hate these ones and rarely use them, considering them next to useless.

Facebook every day, likes, shares, comment, posts

YouTube almost every day, if not. Watch, share, save, some subscribe

1) Facebook. Use it on a daily basis, mainly for connecting with friends. I occasionally like/share TPR content if it's about a ride I've been/park I've been to or going to in near future.

2) Youtube. Use it on a daily basis. Mainly just watching, rarely use likes. Occasionally post own content.

3) Twitter. Don't use it, but I watch what TPR posts.

Facebook- Mostly just a lurker. Occasionally I post some stuff, but for the most part I'm just on to follow theme park pages, friends and what not.

Twitter- I definitely post more on here than any other site, and like Facebook, I follow theme park pages and check periodically for news.

Youtube- mostly I just watch videos. Rarely do I ever post comments or videos of my own.

I also have Instagram, Vine, and Periscope, but I almost never use them lol.

I'm not a huge on the social media stuff. I know at this point in my life that I have my inner circle of friends, and I just want to stay out of the drama and crap that people say. However, if I had to rank, it would be:

1) Youtube- My most often visited "social" site. I don't sign in, or contribute really, but I do follow TPR's videos and watch a lot of other stuff on there too.

2) Facebook- I used to have an account, but decided to ditch it after a lot of stupidity from "friends". I still use it solely as a news source for parks, and to see responses from parks on peoples' comments. In all honesty, I just skip over posts saying stuff like "Tell us your favorite coaster at the park". I'm more looking for news, teasers, and behind the scenes stuff.

3) Twitter- I very rarely use this, as most of the content on Facebook appears here too. I don't have an account, and only follow a few pages (mainly hockey reporters), which I can get through an app, so there's no need for an account.

4) I don't use or view apps like Instagram, Snapchat, etc. I feel like they are redundant to the rest of the social media apps, and don't provide much for me to get excited about.

1. Facebook - I use it pretty much as a blog and to see what everyone else is doing. I like and share interesting posts on my page and in groups I belong in.

2. You Tube - Watch and post theme park related videos, subscribe to channels, like and add videos to playlists

3. Twitter - Keep up with them park news. It also reposts my facebook posts automatically.

4. Reddit - To look up theme park news and to post interesting links

5. Instagram - To see theme park pics

Edited by johnychen