TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Social Media do you use the most?

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Tumblr, etc... We all use them, but some of us in very different ways.

Do you post content? "LIKE" content? Share, re-tweet, etc...

We would love to know which social media apps you use the most. Please rank them (and include all the apps you use, not just the ones we list above.)

We would also like to know HOW you use them. Are you a lurker, contributor, responder?

This is all very helpful for TPR moving forward.

Thank you!

--Robb

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As busy as I am with school, I don't really have much time to post on social media. However, I do read a lot of social media. I guess I use social media more like an online newspaper. That being said, my ranking is as follows:

1.) Twitter - I use it more than any other social media.

2.) Facebook - I use it second to Twitter, but very rarely.

3.) YouTube - I only use it when I am watching TPR videos!

4.) Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr ect... I don't use any of these. Aside from Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, I don't use any other social media.

Like I said above, I am not much a poster, more of a reader! Hope this helps!

In order of frequency:

1)Youtube-A lot of commenting, liking, and watching coaster vids, daily vloggers (ie Shane Dawson), tennis videos, car videos, etc;

2)Instagram-I do some posting, mostly liking others photos

3)Facebook-Mostly to keep up with family and friends, rarely share videos etc;

4)Twitter-Rarely post, mostly use it to keep up with the latest in entertainment and news.

I check Twitter most often, few times a day. Post less often though. I use Facebook to connect with people, less so for "following" the same brands and sites I see on Twitter. Everything else is as needed, for example I only use YouTube/Instagram when it's linked from someone's Facebook or Twitter post.

I use Facebook and Twitter. I rarely post on Twitter but read it regularly, especially the coaster related tweets. I use Facebook most often.

I will skip over anything Disney related on both Facebook and Twitter.

I use YouTube for coaster videos.

I do not use Instagram, Snapchat, etc.

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Tumblr, etc... We all use them, but some of us in very different ways.

Do you post content? "LIKE" content? Share, re-tweet, etc...

We would love to know which social media apps you use the most. Please rank them (and include all the apps you use, not just the ones we list above.)

We would also like to know HOW you use them. Are you a lurker, contributor, responder?

I use Facebook the most. I sometimes use Twitter, and check Tumblr a couple times a week.

I run Amusement Park News on Facebook, so yes, I do post content. I like content fairly often, I comment when I have something to say, and I don't share very often (However I'll share almost anything if there's a crap contest. )

The only social media app I have on my phone is the Facebook Page Manager app. I don't normally download apps.

I go through the comments on most Facebook posts and see if there are any questions that need to be answered (And on TPR's posts I look for Robb's sarcastic responses to dumb comments, because they're pretty funny). On Twitter I mostly lurk, and on Tumblr I occasionally like or reblog.

I lurk on Youtube. I don't remember the last time I signed in, I just check up on a couple channels (Mainly TPR and Vlogbrothers) when I have time.

For social media, I prefer Facebook. The content TPR contributes is great. I comment when I feel great about what is pesented. I always watch and read. I don't always have the same views. But, if it's different, I prefer to not post a derogatory comment. If everyone had the same views. We would all be clones. Keep posting what you do. That's why we like the page.

The 3 main social media platforms I use are Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. I am not a major contributor to all of them, but I definitely read and stay informed.

1. Twitter: I only have my personal account which I post occasionally (not always roller coaster stuff). The majority of what's on my profile is retweeted or favorited (*ahem* I mean liked *ahem*) stuff.

2. Instagram: Mostly the same as Twitter in terms of reading more that posting. I greatly prefer Twitter (I can't exactly pinpoint why).

3. YouTube: I automatically have an account from my gmail, although I never subscribe to people or thumbs up or anything like that (not intentionally, I just like watching the videos). I will very rarely comment on videos. I ranked this as 3rd because I use it the least as due to phone data restrictions, I can only use YouTube with a wifi connection.

I gave up with Facebook a few years ago. I have never created nor been interested in creating a Tumblr, Google+, or anything else. Twitter and Instagram work perfectly fine and I have no need to manage a zillion media platforms to read the same information (as the majority of my feeds are amusement parks and other small hobbies).

Facebook - I use it fairly regularly on desktop and mobile, and make a post of my own maybe once or twice a week. Sometimes I'll comment on other posts

Youtube - I watch videos on occasion, sometimes in binges, and post assorted videos of my own every few months, whether it might be a video of a local band performing or something I captured with my GoPro. I don't comment very often

Twitter - I have an account and tweet every once in a while, but not regularly.

Google+ - I used it when it first came out, but I no longer use it due to a few annoyances (e.g. nagging me to add people every time I log in) and the fact that nobody else is on there.

MySpace - They sent me an e-mail last year reminding that they still exist.

1. Instagram - I use this most frequently. I post, I like, I comment. I think I usually see 100% of the content in my IG news feed.

2. Facebook - I'm on here at least once or twice a day. I post, I like, I comment. Most of what I post is copied over from my Instagram account (and I sometimes post stuff on IG that I don't share with FB). I spend far less time on FB than IG; I would guess I probably see about 40% of the content in my FB news feed. (I have TPR marked as "see first," so you guys *usually* show up near the top of my news feed.)

3. YouTube - I watch videos on YouTube. I don't think I have an actual YouTube account though - I don't leave likes or comments here.

And I don't use any other forms of social media.