TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Download the BON BON LAND Video!!!

To celebrate the release of our new DVD "Coaster Expedition Volume 6: European Extravaganza" we have released the Bon Bon Land segment for download!

You HAVE to see this park to believe it! Can imagine what a place that has the "Dog Fart Coaster" looks like? Neither could we. This park is so cool, yet so screwed up it has to be seen to be believed.

Everything from "Dog Farts" to "Self-Operated" rides can be found in this quirky, funky Denmark park.

Download the segment here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/videos/video.htm

Also, for forum members, we have released two new POV's in the "Members Only" section: Heide Park's Colossos and Mirabilandia's Katun. Download them here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7

Enjoy the "dog fart" video and I look forward to hearing your comments on this one.

--Robb "Did you get farted on?" Alvey

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um...wow...words cannot explain what I just saw in the Bon Bon Land video.:shock: I think now I'm scarred for life. It seems like the park designed by 13 year old boys. Giant dog turds and cow boobs for everyone! Random chicken DiskO's for all! We need a park like this in the states, just to mess people up. I wonder how long it would last until an angry mob would storm the gates with torches and pitchforks.

Stuart "Self-operated poster" Newsom

Bon Bon Land was amusing for awhile, and then the themeing just got on my nerves. It was like being trapped inside a bad comedy routine. It is totally bizarre, and I'm glad I experienced it, but I will not be upset if I never go there again. The Disk-O did rule, though...

dt

When My Speakers are fixed i'll download it! Does it have a on ride of you guys being farted on? Why can't australia get quality rides like the "Dog Fart" Coaster and Bench The Ride? We have 1 scenic railway in australia though.

^ You are a very lucky person CC88. You get to see Robb and Elissa's DVDs fresh from the computer - at a party, no less! And the rest of us have had to wait until now, sniff, sniff.

Color me green, buddy. Wish I could have done that when I was your age.

Being a "Furry" I laughed my head off! Really funny video, that self operated pirate ship looks fun! But the ending made me fall out of my chair in insane laughter so hard I cried!!

I gotta get the dvd!

Frank "This park wins the WTF??!! award! It also freaks out "Furries"! Melgeorge

Robb,

I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!!!!!

It looks like "Cool World" threw up all over a 6F park.

I believe that breasts and coasters should go hand in hand... but, then we (as men) would need three hands. Two for the breasts and one for the lap bar. Notice I give a one hand priority to breasts over saftey. Does that mean my priorities are screwed up?

(deep breath) Ahhhhhhhhhh Breasts!

To know thee is to love thee.

Fake or real

Big or small

I love thee breasts

I love thee all

Oh, was that Elissa saying "OK, that's enough!" just before the video fades to the animated cow milking another cow? And if so, does that make thoes two cows lesbians?

I think so.

Mmmmmmmmmooooooo, Lesbian Cowabunga!

Guy "I was psychologically damaged at an early age" Koepp