Busch Gardens Tampa*

Lake Compounce

Possibly:

Cedar Point

Kings Island*

Carowinds*

Kennywood*

*parks I haven't been to yet

2015 was my best year for trips yet, including my first-ever visits to King's Dominion, Knoebels, Lake Compounce, PortAventura, and Tibidabo. The only way I could possibly top it is by going back to Disney & Universal for the first time in over 11 years, Busch Tampa for the first time, and finally visiting Dollywood (been dying to go since Mystery Mine opened, now with Lightning Rod I can't wait any longer). Those are the two major trips I'm planning. Squeezing in a Kennywood/Cedar Point/King's Island trip would be the cherry on top.

Definitely:

-Kentucky Kingdom

-Holiday World

Most Likely:

-Kings Island

Maybe:

-Dollywood

-SeaWorld Orlando

The top three are my usual regional hits, with Kings Island being a minimum once a year trip if life allows it. I no longer have an excuse to not visit Dollywood and need to make plans to visit there sometime next year. Gotta see if my car is up for that far of a drive first, but it is hot on my radar as "must-visit-ASAP." Orlando is a relatively easy place for me to fly to, so I might have a chance at popping into Orlando for SeaWorld (Mako! ).

Also, I'm very surprised at seeing how many people now feel the need to make an expedition to Dollywood next year for their first times! It'd be icing on the cake if it was a full-out TPR event sometime in the summer!

Absolutely:

Six Flags Magic Mountain

Knotts Berry Farm

Disneyland Resort

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

California's Great America

Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk

Gilroy Gardens

Lagoon

Hopefully:

Six Flags Great Adventure

Hersheypark

Knoebels

Six Flags America

Kings Dominion

Busch Gardens Williamsberg

Carowinds

Dollywood

Six Flags Over Georgia

For sure:

Six Flags America: I live 30 minutes away but still have never been.

Hersheypark: Just visited for the first time and I fell in love.

Kentucky Kingdom: I'm from Indy so at some point I will be returning to visit family, since I'll be nearby I HAVE to visit KK since I haven't been since 2003.

Likely:

Busch Gardens Williamsburg: Never been, and its not far from me.

Kings Dominion: Visited in 2010 but would love to revisit on the way to BGW.

Six Flags Great Adventure: Once again I have never been and its really not far from me.

Dorney Park: Never been, would probably try and make a mini road trip including DP, SFGAdv, and maybe NYC.

Dollywood: I haven't been since 2010 so I would love to go, especially with Lightning Rod!

Maybe:

Six Flags Great America: Since I'll be visiting Indy a few times next summer I want to also hit up Chicago, and I've only been here once back in 2008 so I would love to visit!

Carowinds: Went in 2010 but I really want to try Fury 325!

Six Flags New England: Maybe add this along with Knoebel's and Lake Compounce to a SFGAd/DP/NYC trip?

Cedar Point: Been a million times but if the reviews for Valravn are extremely positive I may go here instead of SFGAm while in Indy.

So overall I'm hoping to get a ton of rides in 2016 to make up for the last few years of only visiting Kings Island and Cedar Point. If I get to visit all of these places I will have ridden over 200 coasters (right now I'm somewhere around 150.)

Everything is pretty up-in-the-air for me at the moment so everything is just a possibility.

I'd like to make a trip back to Japan even if it's just an extended weekend as this is my last year in Asia. So hopefully USJ, Tokyo Disney and maybe Fuji Q.

I'm going to try and go to Shanghai Disneyland as soon after opening as possible.

Probably another trip to the US. This time visiting places I've been before and maybe Dollywood being the only new park for me.

When I go home at Easter I'll pop into Thorpe Park definitely and if I have time I'd love to try and get to Drayton Manor as I've never been. So actually the only definite is Thorpe Park. And Hong Kong Disneyland as I have a season pass.

This is what the lineup looks like so far:

- Adventureland (Iowa)

- Beech Bend

- Bosque Magico

- Busch Gardens Tampa

- Cedar Point

- Dollywood

- Kentucky Kingdom

- Lake Compounce

- Parque Plaza Sesamo

- Playland's Castaway Cove

- Sea World Orlando

- Selva Magica

- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

- Six Flags Great Adventure

- Six Flags Mexico

- Universal Studios Hollywood

- Wildlife World

• 3 weeks later...

2016 is an "off-year" for me travel-wise, but there are a few possibilities if things line up.

100% guaranteed:

-Knott's Berry Farm

-Six Flags Magic Mountain

A possibility, not completely out of the ball park:

-Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

-Lagoon

-Busch Gardens Tampa

-Seaworld Orlando

-Universal Studios Florida / Islands of Adventure

If all stars in the universe aligned (basically my wish list):

-Six Flags Great Adventure

-Dollywood

-Silver Dollar City

-Kings Dominion

-Carowinds

-Cedar Point

-Kentucky Kingdom

-I should probably stop.

Definitely:

Kings Island

Holiday World

Six Flags Over Georgia

Dollywood

Maybe:

Carowinds

Cedar Point

Kings Dominion

Busch Gardens Williamsburg

Six Flags Over Texas

Sorta planning but probably won't happen:

Knotts Berry Farm

Six Flags Magic Mountain

We just moved back to the States, outside of Atlanta, so we have some catching up to do. Lot's of big plans to fill in some of our holes.

We're looking to clean out the south, and get new coasters at: Carowinds, Dollywood, Wild Adventures, Alabama Adventures, and Family Kingdom. We might even make it down to Central Florida again for BGT, Sea World, and Fun Spot America.

We have friends we need to visit in Texas (SFOT, SFFT, Kemah boardwalk, and ZDT's), and in Missouri (SDC), which is convenient.

My wife's parents are in Pittsburgh, so I'm hoping to go to Waldameer, Conneaut Lake, and Lakemont (those are my PA holes), and I haven't been to King's Island since 2007, before Diamondback and Banshee. Bonus parks would be others around there, such as Stricker's, Holiday World (Love Voyage, need to ride Thunderbird), the new Kentucky Kingdom, and Camden.

But it's way too early for us to tell which of those plans will actually stick. Things might look totally different for us in 6 months.

Edited by coasterer

I'm going to a few parks for sure and even more maybe.

For Sure

Worlds of Fun

Silver Dollar City

Cedar Point

Kings Island

Maybe

Kentucky Kingdom

Holiday World

Six Flags St. Louis

Frontier City

SF over Texas

Adventureland