TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Naked Coaster riders in England? With a POV!

Now, Robb. . not as good as your POVs, but it's most certainly interesting. . . LOL

They were attempting to break the record, but fell short. . still raised a LOT of money for charity tho!

Would YOU ride a coaster naked?

(the video was carefully edited for posting on Youtube, so I'm guessing it's clean enough for here. . but please do delete thread if you disagree?).

On 25 October 2015 Adventure Island Amusement Park hosted an attempt at the Guinness World Record for the most naked riders on a roller coaster, a record last set by the park in 2010 (102 riders). Sadly there were only 57 volunteers this time but a lot of money was raised for charity. Video carefully edited to avoid parts of the body forbidden by YouTube! Features on-ride POV in Full HD!

David Ellis - Roller Coasters, Thrill Rides and more

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there was one time I rode an inverted coaster with bare feet ( or maybe I did that on a drop tower ), but that is about as naked I'm ever going to get! In fact, unless there is water and an inner tube involved, I will always wear a shirt, bathing trucks, shoes, and a smile.

This is the 2nd time I believe Adventure Island have done this and I know Thorpe Park have done it on Nemesis Inferno. Also Alton Towers had a nudist day once before I think. It seems in this country we just love being naked at theme parks which is totally okay by me.

Only problem is that it just rains 99% of every year...

This is the 2nd time I believe Adventure Island have done this and I know Thorpe Park have done it on Nemesis Inferno. Also Alton Towers had a nudist day once before I think. It seems in this country we just love being naked at theme parks which is totally okay by me.

Oh, you wacky Brits!

It seems in this country we just love being naked at theme parks which is totally okay by me.

If the majority of British people looked like Emma Watson and David Beckham, sure. Unfortunately you lot look more like Austin Powers. Male and female alike.

It not my fault the wrong people are the ones getting naked.

That happens EVERYWHERE.

here in Austin, we actually have a nude beach (no really. . it's an official State Park too: "Hippie Hollow").

and yeah. .the people who get naked are not necessarily whom one wants to see naked.

Of course, nudisim is not about that at all. (not that i'm into it, but I try not to judge the bodies of folks that are)