Photo TR: Robb, Dan, Elissa, & Soren's Package

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is up with the package on the toilet pic?

When you gotta go....you gotta go. Even if you are a small box!

Antonio"Lol, non diabetic shelf"G.

That is for when Dan comes over he knows what shelf NOT to take from!

--Robb "Although we should trick him and make a 'diabetic shelf' full of sugar!" Alvey

^ Yours was in the shipment we brought to the post office yesterday, although since there is no postal service today (Columbus Day) it will probably go out tomorrow.

--Robb

Sorry for double posting, you claim the DVD takes 2-3 weeks to ship?

the 2003 footage one i ordered last time came in a week and a half, i hope this one takes the same time

Sorry for double posting, you claim the DVD takes 2-3 weeks to ship?

the 2003 footage one i ordered last time came in a week and a half, i hope this one takes the same time

We like to say 2-3 weeks because, well, we're not like Amazon where we can ship out on a daily basis. Usually we pick a day or two once every couple of weeks to get caught up on orders. And sometimes, if we're out traveling it could take the full 3 weeks.

So if you catch us at a good time and put in an order right before we do some packing up, your order might only take a few days, but at worst case scenario it might be a few weeks.

--Robb "If you pre-ordered, it WILL go out in the next day or two!" Alvey

Best...TR....EVER!!! That package got more action than most of us have had in a month! Of course I can only speak for myself. Will that come with the DVDs as well?

I'm also very happy to see the framed Nightmare Before Christmas poster in the background of Robb trying to kill Dan in a true death by chocolate. Further proof that the Alvey's have good taste!

Nightmare Before Christmas is the most special movie in mine and Leanne's lives. We went to go see it on our first date.

DSC01115.JPG.08a2bea698b8648e756313a2187a0ecf.JPG

Danny Elfman is a really nice guy. Maybe its because I gave him $25 for this CD.

DSC01116.JPG.1790eecff7d99a1a5005af3297742ded.JPG

Yes, light boxes kick some major butt.