TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Robb, Dan, Elissa, & Soren's Package

Ok...so Dan came up for food and we put him to work to get all of your DVDs out!

In addition to all of the DVDs we also had Soren's Package! We decided to have some fun...

soren12.jpg.36dcf4913ceac4acf61316c5a48836c4.jpg

Dan touches Soren's package one more time before it's off to

Germany...have a good flight!

soren11.jpg.66c513bdc40f9e577f92164870f1c4f5.jpg

Aww, I want to go to Germany with Soren's Package!!!

soren10.jpg.142d51d99dc4f47ffaed3f8c84fcbec3.jpg

Here we are at the post office!

soren13.jpg.a5a1a02a731ea98e5c9273d2157fa97d.jpg

But his package couldn't reach the pedals so he hung out in the backseat with Elissa.

soren7.jpg.cc326d952a62d31f3c56f9bdbe4ec76a.jpg

The package was all crapped out and ready for the trip to Germany so it jumped in the car!

soren9.jpg.b806135b4f7dc211a391d7069b8aa1fc.jpg

After all of that, it spent the next 4 hours in the bathroom.

soren8.jpg.b116e48d7e23fef9b00af3b948c9db8b.jpg

Now his package is getting some White Castle/Thunder Dolphin/Diabetic Action!

soren4.jpg.b07921c7557ab1fdef71183b2f2b554e.jpg

And here is Elissa molesting Soren's Package. (Anyone seen the North/South Carolina border anywhere!?!!?)

soren5.jpg.6a55ea34798db5b552bc193610bc3e73.jpg

Here's Soren's package with his UK Roommate!

soren1.jpg.183b8b07770138b0453fc9a065bc7c5e.jpg

Although he did try some of the Lion Cereal.

soren3.jpg.49d52a89783b8bf85a7d1e4a3af86189.jpg

Poor Dan can't have any Lion Powder.

soren2.jpg.d2d7ee34fbdb044d8bf8e977897cd5ea.jpg

Here's some stuff from the package that Soren sent us...notice it is on the 'not for diabetics shelf'!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That self service postal machine looks cool. I wish they had those in my area since it would make things a lot easier than having to deal with the postal clerks all the time as they are never too happy when I come in almost everyday with 10 - 15 items to mail (EBay sales).

^ OMG ^ LMFAO ^ RAOF

You guys are too much. Talk about "Personal Service."

And now, like the rest of us, we will all try to imagine exactly this same scenario that occured with Soren's Order, happening with EVERY package you are shipping out - including *hint-cough-hint*... mine?

One can only hope for the best, God Bless The US Postal Service. (With eventual help from Canada Post, lol.)

LMAO, it looks like you all had a lot of fun with my package! I think it is the first package ever, what was molested by Elissa and had fun with a dolphin and Dan! However, good to see it is on the way to me! I hope it was not to much stress for the package!

Anyway, I am glad you like the Lion stuff! I will bring some diabetic products for my roommate Dan, next year. But before, it looks like there is waiting another package to be send to Roob and Elissa, again!

Oh, and be sure I will made a photo TR, when I get the package!

--Sören

Best...TR....EVER!!! That package got more action than most of us have had in a month! Of course I can only speak for myself. Will that come with the DVDs as well?

I'm also very happy to see the framed Nightmare Before Christmas poster in the background of Robb trying to kill Dan in a true death by chocolate. Further proof that the Alvey's have good taste!

Stuart "molestation costs extra" Newsom

I'm also very happy to see the framed Nightmare Before Christmas poster in the background of Robb trying to kill Dan in a true death by chocolate. Further proof that the Alvey's have good taste!

Not only framed, but signed by Danny Elfman from the days when I used to work for Oingo Boingo.

--Robb

Oh, and be sure I will made a photo TR, when I get the package!

--Sören

Awesome! Everyone will love to see a Photo TR of "Soren's Package" Let see a show of hands who wants to see "Soren's Package?"

--Robb "Who wonders if the 'Package' translates into German!" Alvey

At least it got to go to the bathroom before it left for Germany. To bad I only except to see one of those little yellow envelope's under Soren's package. Maybe I should send you a care package back with my payment that way when volume 7 comes out I can get a bigger package than Wally and Soren.

Bubba "can't wait to get it" Z