TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

That One Ride You Just Can't Enjoy...

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At risk of being controversial, I'm gonna say most of the rides at the Walt Disney World parks. There isn't anything WRONG with the rides, I just prefer thrill rides and coasters, plus I'm not really impressed with theming, animatronics, or the "story" of the rides. Space Mountain and Tower of Terror are the only rides that I've ridden that I'd willingly wait in line for (still haven't had the chance to ride Rocken Rollercoaster)

I'm honestly surprised you're not banned yet.

I've heard the US ones are like this too, but I can't enjoy The Swarm at Thorpe Park. Its absolutely forceless and incredibly dull and Furius Baco absolutely destroys it despite the roughness and its one of the few wing coasters that actually use the wing effect well (Swarm does too but its dull) The main problem with it is the trim under the plane wing as that really slows it down and the heavy trains. The only good looking wingcoasters are Parrot coaster and Thunderbird I think, plus Flug Der Dæmon and Gatekeeper look alright.

• 4 weeks later...
At risk of being controversial, I'm gonna say most of the rides at the Walt Disney World parks. There isn't anything WRONG with the rides, I just prefer thrill rides and coasters, plus I'm not really impressed with theming, animatronics, or the "story" of the rides. Space Mountain and Tower of Terror are the only rides that I've ridden that I'd willingly wait in line for (still haven't had the chance to ride Rocken Rollercoaster)

I'm honestly surprised you're not banned yet.

I get where you are coming from.....although the rest of my family/the world doesn't!

the chair swing ride the one that goes over 150-200 metters above the ground and all that is attached to seat is chain that looks like its the type of chain you see holding a swing set lol.

Me with Wind Seeker at CP. Didnt ride it, to tall for me.