TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Starting A New RCT3 Park!

As guys can read by the subject, I'm starting a new RCT3 park. It will be called Blue Valley, it's a park i'm building without any custom scenery! I am trying to make it as realistic as i can, but there is still some problems i haven't planned out yet. Now please give some ideas and advice to me! I know pretty much everything of RCT3 but still, is the in game camera good for taking pictures or should i get a screen recorder? Yes, i am going to need a screen recorder for recording videos for YouTube, but the pictures are the biggest problem now, so tell me what you suggest? And as it is named Blue Valley, It should be next to a valley or a hill. It will take place in 1995 so it is a pretty new park. But should the park be placed in England or somewhere in Finland? Or just in any land in Europe? I really don't know, But i'll let you give ideas. And if you want to follow when the park so please subscribe this and stay tuned. I'll let you know when i'm gonna release the park and everything. But comment what you suggest and stay tuned! Bye!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27.9 Update:

Today i smoothed ground, replaced the main path right to my B&M Floorless with a better path, and i made a parachute tower and a double swinging inverter. But i think i'm gonna replace the inverter with a Music Express or whatever those rides are called because the sound of the inverter creeps me out and i don't want to have a creepy park I hate the sound of the inverters restraints when they open and close, i'm weird, i know. God i am tired, but good news are that it is evening, and i can go to bed after about an hour. Still planning what i'm gonna place in a big space that is not in use, i could maybe put a wooden coaster there but the layout should be pretty big but i'm not good on really big wooden coaster layouts. But trying to do my best, i don't think i'm gonna put a steel coaster in there because i already have three of those, one inverted and two normal coasters. But still no idea where the park can be placed, somewhere in England i think. Give ideas, comment what you think, and the next update i'm gonna tell all the roller coasters names, statistics, heights, and everything! And i'll maybe even post a picture... But yeah, you can just wait for the next update... Bye!

Thanks, now it works. But i think i'll post the coasters tomorrow, sorry for everyone who wanted to see them. But good news are, that i got it to work! But still, i am really sorry that i disappointed some of you guys, But forgive me, you will see the coasters tomorrow...

Fliegenden Adler... Hear The Eagle Scream And Swoosh When It Flies Over You... Only At Blue Valley!

Blue Valley, Where Everything Is Blue!

You Can Hear The Strong Wind Coming... You Don't Know If You Survive... But Can You Survive? The Wind...

Only At Blue Valley! Blue Valley, Where Everything Is Blue!

Are You Brave Enough To Fly Into A Cobra Roll And Then Into A Loop,

And The Same Way Backwards Like A Boomerang? Boomerang! Only At Blue Valley!

Blue Valley, Where Everything Is Blue!

Height Restrictions Apply! Blue Valley, Where Everything Is Blue!

- James Jackson, Blue Valley's Owner

Sorry for not posting in a long time. But i got the pictures working, and i will post the other coasters at some point of next week! But are you ready to meet the first coaster built in the park?.. Meet the parks brand new B&M inverted coaster! Are you brave enough to fly like a eagle through the forests when you are feeling the wind in your face, with your wings almost hitting the trees and rocks coming in front of you?.. If you are, take a ride on Fliegenden Adler! Only at Blue Valley! But i am gonna post some statistics and facts about the B&M coaster:

Basic test results:

Excitement: 6.27 (high)

Intensity: 5.65 (high)

Nausea: 4.77 (medium)

Speed results:

Max speed: 65.53 km/h

Average speed: 26.47 km/h

Ride time: 0:55

Ride length: 439.17 m

Force results:

Max positive vertical g's: 3.07 g

Max negative vertical g's: -1.03 g

Max lateral g's: 0.84 g

Drop results:

Total airtime: 0:05

Drops: 4

Highest drop height: 19.92 m

Number of inversions: 2

You must be at least 140 cm to ride,

not suitable to people with heart, back, or neck trouble or are pregnant.

Cool facts about the coasters name:

The name "Fliegenden Adler" is German and means "The flying eagle" on English.

At the time it was built, the name was changed many times. it was planned to be called The Blue Eagle, then Blue Eagle, then The Eagle, and then the final name: Fliegenden Adler.

Planning & building:

1993 Has started and the year has changed only a few weeks ago, and the park is about to be built. Two coasters are still being planned and designed, but a Vekoma Boomerang is about to be built when the parking lot, entrance, main path, and some flat rides are installed! The original plans were to build a Vekoma MK-1200 Double Loop Corkscrew, but the plans quickly changed when Bolliger & Mabillard introduced their inverted coaster. Alton Towers were about to build Nemesis, and we thought: Why not build one to our park too? And that is where we got our idea of Fliegenden Adler and started designing the layout! We designed many layouts but they were not what we really wanted. Something compact but still one of the best rides ever at the time. It was designed to have yellow supports and blue track but was changed to white because the yellow ones would not look good because the other rides and buildings were white and blue. Many other names were also planned before it got it’s name it has now as i already said. But now when i really think, that MK-1200 coaster could have made the park look awful if we would have built it where our invert stands at! I am glad to have our Fliegenden Adler in our park!

- James Jackson, Blue Valley's Owner

298332168_Shot0054(800x600).jpg.0a253ce0f3d3554f16c83a601d460a33.jpg

Fliegenden Adler! Probably The Best B&M Inverted Ever!

Edited by TheCoasterEngineer

The entrance looks solid. Has a simplistic flow to it, and adequate enough to handle those large summer crowds.

I suggest you adhere to the following before you run into some trouble.

Games Forum Posting Rules!

[...]

To post a new project thread or provide an update warranting a bump to an old one, you must include three pieces of media, such as three in-game screenshots.

If you are working on something and only want to show one or two images, please use the appropriate "Preview Thread".

[...]

So, in short - less than two images, find the preview thread. Three or more, start a new thread or update your old one.

I've been very lenient toward this thread, mainly because I haven't had the patience to deal with it the past few days.

I'll give you one more shot to step up your content, if you don't, I'll lock the thread.

I've been very lenient toward this thread, mainly because I haven't had the patience to deal with it the past few days.

I'll give you one more shot to step up your content, if you don't, I'll lock the thread.

Okay, i will post more photos of my park in the next update if you want so. I have only been here about two weeks so i am not the best RCT3 photographer, but i will put photos of my park.

- TheCoasterEngineer

• 1 month later...

Okay, i will post more photos of my park in the next update if you want so. I have only been here about two weeks so i am not the best RCT3 photographer, but i will put photos of my park.

- TheCoasterEngineer