TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Is there a other resorts like PortAventura in the world?

I tryed to google and search this topic, but nothing else found than some promotions to sell tickets to PA... Really helpfull...

But indeed, I would like to expand in future my park holidays to other same like PortAventura. I want to have a hotel within park and All Inclusive would be really cool too.. Maybe Disney park could fullfill my dreams, but with age of 29 I think that i am little over that hype.

Best Regards,

Half of heart lost to PA park and staff

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can enjoy Disney whatever your age in my opinion. Obviously a lot becomes less relevant to you, but as you get older you can appreciate other aspects of a dIsney resort like the dining, the amazing theming and the white knuckle rides like Tower of Terror etc.

Other resorts I recommend in Europe (assuming you're in Europe?) include Europa Park which is really big and has incredible hotels and Phantasialand. In America I love Universal and many, many theme parks now have on-site hotels including Alton Towers, Legoland, Efteling etc.

In fact it is probably best for you if you look at what theme parks you want to visit, then see if they have a resort hotel.

Thank you for reply Disney is option too.. But I still would like to have some like what PA have to offer .. i.e. B&M Coasters, flat rides and water park on-side too.. Good experiences and tips are now more important that just googleing around on my own, sorry if that annoys someone..