Scarezone Ideas

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

*IF* These haven't already been done, I'd love to see:

- A Resident Evil haunted house/scarezone.

- A Saw haunted house/scarezone.

- A Paranormal Activity house/scarezone.

Just a few of the movies I've watched and thought "OMG. That would make an amazing haunted house during Halloween at a park like Universal Stuidos."

Some sort of crazy steam punk merger with 1930s gangster films would be cool. Really you can do anything if you can storyline the guests that by entering they've walked into some extradimensional thing. I don't know if anyone's actually tried that previously, but it seems like a smart way to go about things.

Also, obviously, I run out of weed and the dealer won't answer the phone. That's a horrifying scenario.

A scare zone filled with the most die-hard, socially awkward, creepy roller coaster enthusiasts I've met through the years would be scarier than anything anyone else could come up with.

CAN I BORROW YOUR BABBBBBBBY

-bottom jaw falls off-

A scare zone filled with the most die-hard, socially awkward, creepy roller coaster enthusiasts I've met through the years would be scarier than anything anyone else could come up with.

Only if it were right before, or right after a new coaster announcement!

Only if it were right before, or right after a new coaster announcement!

Better than anything I can think of!

SF should move this to every park (like with their backward batman trains) adter they have a major coaster built.

As for actual scare zones, the best I've seen wasn't actually at a park. It was at a mining exhibit in a mid sized town about 4 hours north of Toronto. The exhibit itself had an actual underground component, and during the fall, it gets transformed into a massive scare zone themed to a haunted mine/gate to hell. Very well done IMO, especially for a town that small with no parks nearby.

Here's skunk to their site:

http://sciencenorth.ca/promos/halloween/