TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Intamin Rocket!

This is the first project of mine that I really am spending alot of time on and am willing to show you guys. For now all you can see is the launch track, and the start of a 437ft. tall straight up-turn right down tophat. Mostly custom supports are done, and the rest of the layout is actually done. I'm just holding it back until certain areas have supports. Yes, this thing needs a name. Any suggestions for a name?

UNNAMEDINTAMINROCKET.JPG.76b7258e0d53dac5f41055e486aeb760.JPG

My New Rocket!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been working a lot on NL lately, and mostly on rocket coasters, so there are some of the names Ive used:

Rage Against

Stampede

Force

Speed

Fall Out

Combustion

Devils Plundge

Perolus Dive

Clusteration

Cluster

Anattime

We would probly have to see more of it to come up with a more specific name.

Good point. I do want an original name though, not a used one. I was thinking "Crynon" or something like that.

1484745992_INTAMIN2.JPG.3fc1073f3cba97fdb9f3eb63c0b61325.JPG

Here's the final overbank.

DAKPARK.JPG.df0dcdf9912838289ce4e4917740aeea.JPG

The drop from the tophat. Notice my custom trains.

VIEWOFRIDE.JPG.eb6d56d472aa70687654fa5c4e1deefe.JPG

Here you can vaguely see the rest of the ride.

HOLYSEX.JPG.d96f1f23a2904b4ca638c942ee4d686d.JPG

Heres the tophat, you can see the supports.

How about.... Falling Sky, Runaway Fugititive, Jumanji, Deadly Predator, Fear, Forest Fire or The Vampire Prince?

--Those are some names I have used for my coasters. Falling Sky is a Schwarzkopf, Runaway Fugitive is used on wood and B&M stand-ups, Jumanji is a B&M Flyer, Deadly Predator is more wood, Fear is B&M Dive Machine, Forest Fire is a huge 540 foot tall Intamin terrain coaster and the Vampire Prince is a B&M Floorless. Just because I am so nice, I give you permission to use any of these names!

Ive been working a lot on NL lately, and mostly on rocket coasters, so there are some of the names Ive used:

Rage Against

Stampede

Force

Speed

Fall Out

Combustion

Devils Plundge

Perolus Dive

Clusteration

Cluster

Anattime

We would probly have to see more of it to come up with a more specific name.

Good point. I do want an original name though, not a used one. I was thinking "Crynon" or something like that.

So he meant he wanted a name that hadn't been used before. An original name.

Yea, I think I'm going to stick with Crynon. Thanks for the brainstorming efforts, but they didn't generate any that I really liked. Thanks anyway. I haven't really done completely custom supports so far, but I tried on the loop and it looks rather.....clunky? I'll post pics later.

Sure, but I think it's far from done. I'm waiting to see if my computer class goes into 3Ds, and if it does, I will make a station. I am also having trouble with the realistic hydraulic launch. It stops for 15 seconds, then accelorates to 119..its just very slow acceloration. I want it to be more snappy.

^^Thanks Rollerdude...I thought so myself .

• 3 weeks later...