TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: First time to Florida!

The Lighthouse is on Key Biscayne. You have to go till the end of the road and you'll have to enter a state Park. It is in this state Park.

The parking Lot is in Miami Beach where the Alton Rd and the Lincoln Rd are crossing each other. The Car entry is on the Alton Rd, the foot-entry on the Lincoln Rd.

Perfect, thank you!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice report! Made me think that I need to get back to Florida sometime soon. Wish you'd been able to take pictures of St. Augustine--I went to Flagler College for my freshman year back in 1996! Which reminds me, I missed out on a possible trip to Busch Gardens back then. Could have ridden a 3-year old Kumba and a brand new Montu!

Quick question--what's your native language?

Thank you. BGT is a trip worth if you are near the Tampa area!

My native language is swiss-german, that's what the people in Switzerland speak. It has some similarities with german.

I ended up going to BGT in 2006 but I'm really looking forward to a return trip to ride Cheetah Hunt.

I was thinking it might be German but I also had heard that French and, to a lesser extent, Italian are also spoken.

I ended up going to BGT in 2006 but I'm really looking forward to a return trip to ride Cheetah Hunt.

I was thinking it might be German but I also had heard that French and, to a lesser extent, Italian are also spoken.

Cheetah Hunt is absolutely an Awesome Intamin coaster!

Did you noticed that in the Videos? Or how I'm writing?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Took my parents last christmas on Sand Serpent after riding Cheetah Hunt. ( They loved Cheetah btw) Dad is in his 80's , mom is in her 70's. Their reaction to Sand Serpent, "MOST boring mouse " they ever rode.They thought the 15 minute wait for it was way too long. And here I thought they would like it. Just proves , never too old for thrills.

• 1 month later...