TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Cedar Point - Last Minute, Quick, Short, Solo Trip

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I have to admit I snagged a bunch to use as desktops and FB banners.

@ElToroMillieniumForce - You could easily make money doing this imo. Create a portfolio and send it to every parks marketing department, followed up with a phone call. There are select few posters on here (Invertalon comes to mind but there are others) whose photos go way beyond the enthusiast trip report style photos in terms of composition, depth, color, crispness, etc. and you are one of them. These could be used for marketing.

My photos are completely awful (my camera sucks not to mention I'm completely impatient and just shoot at random when I remember to) so I apologize for any and all of my trip reports lolz. It cuts deep when I come across threads like these.

I do not make money doing this - not that I could.

Are you kidding?

I agree. I would gladly pay money to have some of these photos in print. They are simply amazing.

Wow! I'm blown away by the responses. Really got me motivated to get back out there! Right now what I'd love more than anything is access to certain areas of the park to get shots from new angles. Like, if they had some sort of behind the scenes tour. It's so hard to come up with something new and unique that has not been done at that park. Plus Cedar Point already has an excellent talent (I believe Jordan does most of their A/V work) and he does a great job.

I also have some photo's from the 4th of July - I've posted some in the CP thread but they got buried - there's a few keepers in there. I was really happy with some of the shots that I got. Here's the link and a sample below.

2117727694_IMG_0607Edited(1).thumb.jpg.c00159f9c83677aebe2679945d6ec72e.jpg

Cedar Point 4th of July 2015

Great pictures! Taking a look at them makes me miss The Point seeing how it's been about a year since my last visit! I also used one of your pictures for my avatar, I hope you don't mind. I gave you credit in my signature. Anyway, I'd love to see more of your pictures! Do you have an online portfolio of any kind?