TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Mexico (SFM) Discussion Thread

Not sure which announcement is more exciting... Medusa or a Mexico TPR trip!

I would go with BOTH! Mexico was a great trip! I have been wanting to go back and with this announcement it gives me a great excuse. Not that I ever needed an excuse to go back because it IS Mexico!

Basically it follows the exact same layout and general profile but with all of the RMC shaping goodness. I also wonder if it will use steel wheels for that long of a layout. The friction is much lower than with poly wheels.

However I think it looks like the best RMC remake so far, for sure. It basically combines NTAG and IRAT into one epic ride.

I was thinking the same thing about steel wheels. This looks to be the smallest of the 5 RMCs, but it seems pretty long. Medusa had a good layout to start, but this just looks awesome!

I've been interested to see what RMC would do with one of these CCI coasters for some time and this exceeded my expectations by a long shot. To be quite honest, I kind of want to ride this more than the new coaster at Six Flags Great America, but I'm sure both are going to be great. 2014 looks like it's going to be a hell of a year!