TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Mexico (SFM) Discussion Thread

That view is just amazing!!! But it's sad to see that they chopped off so many trees (that area used to look like a jungle, seriously!). I hope they plant new ones because all that vegetation really improved the experience of riding the old Medusa!

That view is just amazing!!! But it's sad to see that they chopped off so many trees (that area used to look like a jungle, seriously!). I hope they plant new ones because all that vegetation really improved the experience of riding the old Medusa!

Well, they did need some room to work.

Edited by cfc

Heeey! Would you like to see something cool? It's not the best video, but it's the only one until now!

Can you notice the incredible speed?!

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

trainmsc.thumb.jpg.ee89947f54ac078d9d5b4ce22f46ae08.jpg

Testing!

Edited by edmx

Awesome. I've been following this thread somewhat close, but does the train not have a polyurethane coating on the wheels? It sounded very loud. Which actually I liked. And the person filming appeared to be a decent distanceaway. Better name could have been Medusa's Roar.

Heeey! Would you like to see something cool? It's not the best video, but it's the only one until now!

Not to steal your thunder, but I scrolled right past the video without realizing I missed it until I read other comments. An embed is very easy, it's atop the message window.

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

Ta daaaa!

Awesome. I've been following this thread somewhat close, but does the train not have a polyurethane coating on the wheels? It sounded very loud. Which actually I liked. And the person filming appeared to be a decent distanceaway. Better name could have been Medusa's Roar.

Polyurethane coasters wheels usually are like that because the wheels needs time to get used to the track.

Looks like a monster! Can't wait to see how insane it is in the Mexican summer weather.

Not to steal your thunder, but I scrolled right past the video without realizing I missed it until I read other comments. An embed is very easy, it's atop the message window.

Thank you, man!