TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Most Anticipated Coasters For 2016

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taron is my most anticipated coaster in a while. I can't wait to see the finished product, as we still have no idea on what could happen or what else could be added (heck, we don't even know the layout except for the freaking mental 52 crossovers thing)

For Europe I totally agree with you.

Have we ever seen a year with this many exciting coaster projects ongoing? We got 4 RMC's being built, we got Taron, we got Flying Aces, and in the "not quite as exciting but still looks very good" category we got rides like Mako, Flying Dinosaur, Cobra's Course, Total Mayhem and probably some more that I have forgotten.... 2016 is going to be a very good year!

Edit: You know it's going to be a good year when there are so many exciting projects that you completely forgot that one park is building the worlds tallest dive machine!

I'd have to say Monster at Adventureland. For one, I'm hoping it will bring attention to this park and make it have a brighter future. For two, its most likely the only new for 2016 coaster I will get to ride for quite some time.

Actually changed my choice. Now it's three...

North America - Lightning Rod ~ Dollywood

Overseas/Eruope - Taron ~ Phantasialand

Overseas/Asia - The Flying Dinosaur ~ Universal Studios Japan

Only paying attention to the new coasters I have a chance of riding next year. This is how I'd rank them.

1. Lightning Rod @ Dollywood - This ride looks amazing. Totally interested in seeing how the 1st launched woodie would be. It looks like Outlaw Run on steroids. Plus, I still have yet to go to Dollywood and this is a perfect excuse.

2. The Joker @ SFDK - Hey, it's another RMC Conversion. I've loved all the RMCs I've ridden so far and this looks like another great one to add to the collection.

3. Total Mayhem @ SFGAdv - I've heard great things about it's clone @ SFFT and I love the Zac Spins (well, at least Insane). So this looks like a lot of fun.