TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I play RCT3 on Mac which I downloaded form the app store. Custom content works fine and doesn't slow my computer down. But you should download a RAR extractor program so that you can download the CS files that are for PC. You just drop the download into the extractor and then place the extracted file into the game.

Hi, I play RCT3 on Mac which I downloaded form the app store. Custom content works fine and doesn't slow my computer down. But you should download a RAR extractor program so that you can download the CS files that are for PC. You just drop the download into the extractor and then place the extracted file into the game.

Do you still think the game will run fine on the laptop version?

Custom scenery has nothing to do with the performance of the game or what computer you need to run it properly.

That being said, your Macbook Air won't run it, period. Intel HD Graphics 6000, which is the only graphics chipset on the current Airs, is not supported according to the game's page on the Mac App Store. Macbook Pros can run it because they have two graphics cards - the Intel one and then a discrete Nvidia one.

Now, the 3000 and 4000 might be the only ones on the Mac App Store page because it hasn't been updated since the 5000 and the 6000 came out. You might want to ask Aspyr about it: http://support.aspyr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?utm_source=MacApp&utm_medium=SupportLink&utm_campaign=roller-coaster-tycoon-3-platinum

Edited by A.J.