TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Visited the park today. Day off work so took my wee boy (4). Lines were pretty much non existent. Only some school trips to bolster numbers.

Took my boy on all the kiddie rides including the kiddie coaster. He wanted to go on the raft rides. Thought he might be too small but he was insistent. Got him up to top of stairs and about to climb in to the raft when his bottle crashed and off we trotted back down the stairs. He also didn't fancy the log flume.

I went on the invert, Tsunami. Sat in back row. Pretty rough but even a crap invert is good in my books!

Only needed a couple of hours to do all we needed. Always disappoints me that Scotland can't have a better theme park.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Visited the park today. Day off work so took my wee boy (4). Lines were pretty much non existent. Only some school trips to bolster numbers.

Took my boy on all the kiddie rides including the kiddie coaster. He wanted to go on the raft rides. Thought he might be too small but he was insistent. Got him up to top of stairs and about to climb in to the raft when his bottle crashed and off we trotted back down the stairs. He also didn't fancy the log flume.

I went on the invert, Tsunami. Sat in back row. Pretty rough but even a crap invert is good in my books!

Only needed a couple of hours to do all we needed. Always disappoints me that Scotland can't have a better theme park.

the invert was my first ride of the day (I only thought of you guys after my 5th ride... ) and for what it was, it was pretty fun. That first hill pulled some decent G's, so I was pretty pleased with it. Otherwise, the rest of it was tame and, even though I rarely hold on to the restraints on rides, I was gripping onto dear life for those coasters - they really have some strong lats and ineefective banking...

^they're seriously rough. Even with the complete lack of coasters in this country I still avoided Tornado. It looks like a drunk angry man on a Saturday night that just wants to hurt you. A lot.

And Space looks like Tornado without the loops.

Only coaster I'd ride is Tsunami.

^they're seriously rough. Even with the complete lack of coasters in this country I still avoided Tornado. It looks like a drunk angry man on a Saturday night that just wants to hurt you. A lot.

And Space looks like Tornado without the loops.

Only coaster I'd ride is Tsunami.

I rode them for the credits

I will eventually brave Space for the credit. Was going to take my boy on the mine train but he didn't fancy it!

I was actually back on Saturday. I had another close look at Tornado and decided against it again. The strained expressions of the riders acted as a warning!