TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

DDR!

woah_killa

hey everybody, i noticed since this is a ddr friendly site, i felt like i'd talk about it with other ppl...like...how good you are and what mode u play on and stuff, fav. songs, etc.

well, i play standard right now and it's a little difficult, but fun, and um, I HAVE A METAL DDR PLATFORM FOR HOME! oh yea, and mine is for xbox. here it is:

well, that's what it looks like, but i only have one...yea...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been playing for almost 4 1/2 years (seriously playing for 3 years). I can play most songs on Heavy but the only 10 footer I can clear so far is Bag. I have DDR for almost every system including N64 and Gameboy. The pad I use is the Cobalt Flux metal pad.

^lol dam darmain, its dam dariram and yes its a good song...Ive been playing for 2 1/2 years...I play heavy usually on X2 speed and Solo...^^^^^^^^how much do those arcade pads for Xbox cost? I sure could use one...anyway, Ive been trying to average about 2 hours a day but thats not going to well =( oh well

Joga needed some more songs in DDR. Other than Dam Darriam and Bye Bye Baby Balloon (only found in DDR Max arcade and the Japanese PS2 version of DDR max), that's all they had. I hate how all the artists that had songs in DDR like Captain Jack, Smile.dk, Bambee, Papaya, E-Rotic etc. haven't had any new songs in DDR for years. The US DDR games are getting some of the songs but those are all old from older DDR games.

^lol dam darmain, its dam dariram and yes its a good song...Ive been playing for 2 1/2 years...I play heavy usually on X2 speed and Solo...^^^^^^^^how much do those arcade pads for Xbox cost? I sure could use one...anyway, Ive been trying to average about 2 hours a day but thats not going to well =( oh well

lol whatever! i was close. i have an xbox beat pad, i paid $25 for it.

I like Sakura, Ledgend of Max, Tsugaru, Paranioa KCET Clean Mix and B4U. Also, I like all Max songs. I can do difficult (Standard?) on all songs. I can do some on expert but they are very slow. Isnt that Heavy? DDR, difficulty setting names sound way better than Dancing Stage, we have expert instead of heavy, heavy sounds way cooler. I love DDR.

Stepmania's even better! You can actually hook up a DDR pad up to the computer if you have the proper connections and dance to custom music or make your own customized steps to MP3s

i have setpmania! (or ghetto DDR as i like to call it) over 400 songs and two metal ddr pads (got them both for $100) well, no actually it never got delivered, so i called UPS raised some hell, and they said they send a new one, after that i ride my bike around neighborhood looking for it infront of peoples houses, sure enough i found it! and thats my '2 ddr pads for the price of one' story.

but i'm actually pretty good (duh i'm asian) been playing for maybe a year now, and i can do the faster 10 footers, i suck at all slow songs.